Chapter 11- Work

Authors note -

Greeting to you fellas !

Vas Happenin ?

I am so glad to see our Zate all lovey-dovey ! Did anyone see the new WWAT pics ? Our Zaynie boy is getting hotter day by day.

Well my holidays are gonna start pretty soon and the good news for you guys is that

1. You get regular updates

2. A new story is coming up and its defo gonna be a Zayn Malik Fanfic .

3. There is a sort of cover making contest that I was thinking about and I'll tell you guys about it in a few days.

4. I was thinking of changing the name of the book so do suggest me some.

Well let's continue the story ...

Ship Zate Forever <3 ILY Zayn !

ZAYN'S POV *----

I didn't really feel like leaving Kate . I really wanted to spend some time with her. The fact that we just came into a relationship and we couldn't spend time with each other killed me on the inside .

I quickly finished the lovely breakfast that she made for me and headed out for rehearsal. I figured that she too didn't want me to go but I had to. I kissed her goodbye and left her house.

On my way to the rehearsal I got a message from Paul.

"Hello Zaynie boy ! Sorry to disturb you from your little weekend off but you have to come for the rehearsals today. See you there big boy !

P.S I already told Steve to do the preparations "

God ! Paul sometimes does get onto my nerves but that's his job , that's what he gets paid for. And he does it passionately.

I reached the studio and the chauffer opened the car door.

"A very good morning sir !"

"Good morning !" I greeted him back with a smile.

Upon entering the studios I was embraced by Louis in a warm hug .

"Zaynie boy ! How are you ? "

"Amazing Lou ! what about you ?"

"Hey ! That rhymed , you gave a hidden poet in there " He said pointing to my where my heart is situated

I laughed "I guess so"

Liam entered along with Niall and Harry .

"Hey there Zayn . How are you ?" Liam said

"Absolutely fine . What about you ?"

"Great until this Paul called me over ."

"I know , even I had plans to spend the day"

"What plans ?" Niall inquired . What is he ? in the FBI or something ?

Now , what do I answer ' Hey Nialler I was planning to spend it with my girlfriend whom none of you know of '

No , of course I couldn't say that. I noticed that I started sweating .

"Um...just plans"

"You're a mysterious boy , ain't ya ?"

"Uh...I guess."

"That reminds me , where have you been the whole time ? You don't actually spend time with us , do you ? "

"I was at home " I contradicted .

"No you weren't " Harry chirped "I called at your residence that day and your mum said you were out the whole time "

"Ooeee" The rest ooed .

"Get the truth out bad bay , before we do !" And then Louis did one of his cute evil laughs . He was trying to be scary but trust me he couldn't just do it .

"Stop scaring the boy " Liam commanded

"Tell us !!" Niall shouted .

"I was with a girl !" I blurted . Crap !

"Ooooooo" They started again

" who is she ?"

"Is she beautiful ?"

"Is she single ?"

"Is she hot ?"

"How old is she ?"

"Is she a Victoria secret model ?"

Me and my Crappy perverted friends.

"Stop ! one by one . Okay first of all She is Kate the girl we meet at the Cosmo photoshoot and stop asking me crappy questions about her cause she is my girlfriend."

And they all started to jump around and embrace me in a tight group hug which caused me to squeeze .

"Our boy has grown up " Louis said as he removed a fake tear drop from his eyes . This boy !

"He finally has a girlfriend"

" We wanna meet her like right away !"

"Congratulations man ! you got a fine thing there "Harry winked . Flirt ass

"Do you want me to be in my overprotective boyfriend mode ?" I asked

"No ! sorry , Just admiring your girl out there."

"We wanna meet her" They all shouted .

"You can't cause we have a rehearsal right now "

"Then call her over " Why were they so desperate to meet her ? But yeah , they were my mates and they were extremely happy with my first relationship.

"Okay , fine I'll ask her ."

I picked my phone up and decided to call her right away .