Chapter 20- Bora Bora

Short update :)
KATE'S POV*--------

' Flight 101 going to Bora Bora is ready. Passengers waiting on the platform are requested to board the airplane. Thank you '

A manly voice from the speaker announce .

"Thats Us " Zayn smiled and announced. I clapped my hands in excitement and followed him inside the plane.
Our plan for a nice holiday was certainly very sudden . The packing too went in a hustle bustle . I didn't carry too many things just some good beachwear and a few sun dresses. Not forgetting the anti tan cream and shades. I did half the packing for Zayn knowing that he is an extremely lazy lad . He just took a few pair of boxers and he thought he was done.
"So Love , You ready for Bora-Bora ?" He asked

"Ofcourse I am. I've never been there before . All I've heard is that its a beautiful place. Its gonna be fun"

"Also , I might've chosen some tropical places just to see you in a bikini " He winked.

Oh My God ! My boyfriend is a perv.
"Shut your dirty mouth before I kick you in the balls " I say playfully
"Ooo fierce girl. I like it !"
The air hostess arrives and hands us our welcome drinks .
I connect my earphone to my iPod and try to go into a deep slumber , zayn on the other hand is sitting here watching a Bollywood movie .
Nothing can stop this trip from being wonderful.

ZAYNS POV
I am sitting here in a plane watching a Bollywood film which I've already watched 4 times before , but here is nothing else to do here . My love is already in deep sleep and I might as well add that she looks her usual beautiful self . I take a strand of hair that keeps on falling on cheeks and tuck it behind her kissing her head softly .
"A www.." An old woman sitting beside us coos . " is she your wife young lad ?"
"Nope not yet. She's my girlfriend ""
"Young sweet love. You're a lucky lad , she's beautiful "
"I know, I wonder how did I even get this lucky ? "
"Hey, aren't you that popstar that comes on the Television ?"
" I guess that'll be me "
"I remember watching your video once. By the way i'm Martha . Are you guys travelling to bora bora for the first time ? "
"Yup. Well she needed a little break from everyday life and nothing's better than beaches. And who are you here with ?"
" My husband . It's an anniversary surprise that he's giving me "
"That sounds lovely "
" Martha , Martha honey where are you ?"
" right here Ben darling " she calls out and waves to a old man with husky beard ,whom I assumed was her husband coming her way.
"There you are love, I have been searching for your seat on this whole plane .and who is this young gentlemen over here " he says offering me a polite smile
"He's Zayn . He's here with his girlfriend ."
" well that nice to know honey . Come on let's head to the bar now, I am parched "
"Bye sweetcheeks " Martha says while getting up from her seat. They both old hands and walk to the bar.
Seeing old couples so loved up makes me feel so nice on the inside. Knowing that they will and always have been together all this while makes me wanna have my love story the same way.
My eyes start to feel heavy and I let the sleep take over me . It's gonna be a big day anyway and taking a nap seems the right thing to do right now .