Chapter 12- Meeting The Boys

Authors Note
Hello fellow unicorns !
I am back again with another update and I promise I'll update faster since my holidays just started .
I am planning to write another story and I'll tell you more about it though the cover and summary are all ready.
As you noticed I have changed the name of the book to - Nothing can keep us apart.
Hope you like the new name and cover
Vote /comment/
Enjoy !

KATE'S POV*---

I was removing the plates and doing the dishes when I noticed that my phone started ringing.

Caller ID - Zaynie <3

"Hey love ! Missing me already ?" I joked

"Hi beautiful ! Well actually yes ; and that to too much "

I laughed at his cute yet cheesy lines .

"Can you please come here to meet me . As a matter of fact the boys were also looking forward to meet my new girlfriend"

"Well.. Okay . But it will take some time since I am in the middle of cleaning the dishes."

"Sure . Take as much time as you want love "

"okay then I'll see you soon "

"Bye sweetheart "

"Bye baby !"

I quickly placed the phone down and did the rest of the dishes . I was looking forward to meet the boys too. I am sure Louis is gonna exhibit his energy like he always does , Niall is of course gonna talk about the Indian dishes that he tasted , Harry is gonna ask if any model friend of mine is single and then there is Liam who will just talk about how much interested he was in modeling before his singing career. But whatever the talk is , The boys are so funny and just full of energy .

I quickly went to the bathroom , and changed into a peach coloured dress matched with a pair of peach coloured heels . I decided to leave my hair open and made sure that they were straight.

I took my white Gucci purse and headed downstairs.

I waved at Ahmed and popped into my car. After a drive of 15 min. or so I reached the studio. The chauffer opened the door for me and greeted me with a warm smile. I returned one back to him.

ZAYN'S POV *----
You and I , we don't wanna be like them
we can make it till the end
No nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the gods above
Can seperate the two of us..

Our voices could be heard all across the studio as we were practicing for the tour.

I on the other hand was waiting eagerly for Kate to arrive . I was looking forward to spend some more time with my girl .

When we stopped singing , I heard my name being called .

"Zaynie hi !!" And I saw Kate entering the arena . God ! she looked so beautiful right now . Like her flicks were moving in the direction of the air and her hair was perfectly straight . She came up to me and hugged me. The scent of vanilla fragrance filling my nostrils. Her hair smelt like strawberries.

I lightly pecked on her cheeks and slowly moved towards her lips giving her a short yet passionate kiss.

Suddenly Louis and the boys emerged from nowhere and started shouting and giving unnecessary awes

"the love birds are chirping !"

"Hallelujah ! They look so cute together !"

"Be care full man you're gonna spoil her lipstick "

Were the many comments that I heard .

"Hi boys ! " Kate greeted them with a big smile.

"Hi ! " They all shouted together and engulfed her into a big group hug. The over protective boyfriend that I am said

"Hey !! back off guys . You're suffocating my girl. And get off her !"

"Aw... Zayn is such a protective boyfriend"

" Thanks " I winked . Then I went to Kate and wrapped my arm around her waist tightly.

"Its okay man , she won't go away anywhere " Liam remarked .

I showed him one of my 'I-know-that-I-just-wanna-be-with-her' look 

I removed my arm and then held her hands instead .

"So , having a blast while practice ?" Kate asked

"I guess we are. We all are so engrossed well, except for Zayn , he can't take his mind off you " Niall replied .

"No !" I defended as if this wasn't true .

Kate just giggled and kissed me playfully on the cheeks . I loved it when I got these types of short complimentary kisses.

"Aw... that is good to know " She winked.

The entire day went on with the boys talking to Kate and making her laugh.

We all chatted for a long time and she even saw our rehearsal. The best part was the dance rehearsal where we both laughed are asses off. I swear to good harry is so funny when it comes to dancing.

It was finally time for us to leave and Kate , like a 5year old kid did not want to leave . But we had to . We said our goodbyes and headed home

"So what do you want to do now love ? " I asked

"I guess a movie marathon would be good "

"Sounds fun. "

"Yup ! " She said popping the 'p' and giggled . I lightly kissed on her nose and we headed home.

Upon entering her house we both decided to change onto some comfortable pajamas.

She was wearing a spongebob square pants night suit which I found really cute .

I on the other hand was comfortable with my black boxers and a T-shirt .

I made some butter popcorns and we hopped on to the couch. We decided to see 'The Vow' . We both snuggled and cuddled under the sheets and watched the movie peacefully . Her head was on my chest and I kept playing with her hair. The scene was peace full .

Honestly I wasn't even watching the film I was just staring at Kate.

After the movie got over the credits rolled up and Kate yawned.

"Enjoyed the movie ?" I asked

" Yes , I did "

"But I am sure you didn't , all you did was play with my hair and stare at me "

"Well I guess it was better "

She playfully hit my arm and brought her lips close mine. I cupped her face with my hands and brought it closer and my lips were hovering against hers.

She passionately kissed me and did not break it until we were both put of breathe . Our lips moving In sync.

The night was incredible . And we both snuggled to sleep in each others arms