Chapter 2- Brotherly talks and sweet texts

Authors Note

So my exams are finally over $ now I'll complete my story ! don't forget to vote ! follow me on twitter @Khyati_ZM

ZAYN'S POV *-----

Today was certainly the best day of my life . I think I fell in love ! Steve was right ! and this feeling was magical . But did she like me ? was our love only one sided ?

whatever it was she had to fall for me ! but a question how ?

There was only one person who could help me out with this , Waliyha. She was the only one who understood me even though she was younger to me .

I knocked her door. She opened it and peeped outside.

"Waliyha ! what's up ?"

"Zaynie ! Come in ! nothing much ! "

"Hmm..So are you good ? "

"Zayn tell me ! "

"What ?"

"You're acting weird ! What happened ?"

"Nothing"

"Liar ! Liar ! I know this face of yours . Share your problem with me ! Maybe , just maybe , I could be of any help"

"Umm... okay , So listen Today I met this girl at a photoshoot and....." I was interrupted By Waliyha

"I knew it ! your in love "

"Stop making conclusions, Can I continue ?"

"oh ya ! sorry "

"ya so this girl is like the cover girl and editor for cosmopolition and she is wonderful. I fell for her the moment I saw her . She is so great. Her name is Kate..."

I was interrupted by her again

"Wait ! do you mean Kate Summers ?"

"Ya Ya ! that's her name "

"OMG DID YOU JUST SAY KATE SUMMERS ??!!"

"Yea Waliyha ! I did ! what's there to shout about ?"

"OMG ! JUST WAIT A MINUTE! " Waliyha sounded pretty excited ! after a minute Waliyha returned with a stack of books . I could see they were piled up.

"Zayn ! I love Kate Summers she is my role model . I have saved each and every copy of the Cosmo issue she featured in "

"Oh God Waliyha ! THANK YOU SO MUCH ! ILY ! Show me all of them " I literally wanted to see her . I eagerly opened the bundle and there stood my girl looking extremely beautiful and gorgeous as ever , right in the middle of the magazine. Her hair was perfect so was her skin, her eyes were pretty and her lips pink and sweet. I stared at all the pictures . She looked perfect in all of them .

KATE'S POV *------

Today was a wonderful day. I immediately called Samaira and Nehal . I asked them to come over for a sleepover. I had to discuss so many things with them. Samaira and Nehal came in no time and we had an amazing sleepover . I told both of them about Zayn. they were in shock !

"So your in love with Zayn ?" Samaira smirked

"No not love but yeah sort of liking "

"Admit it ! " Nehal almost ordered

"Okay even if I do , how do I know he loves me back ?"

"Oh come on ! he does love you ! he's been staring at you the whole day "

"Staring does not symbolise love "I argued

"Well if he does love you back he will per sue you again , I bet " Nehal said

"Yes that's true , I don't know if its ever gonna happen ! he is a busy man "

ZAYN'S POV *------

I was confused . I took Kate's no. from the office , but should I call or should I text ? is she interested ? my mind was taking 360° turns . I went for the second option . I texted her .

"" Hi ! its me Zayn malik ! just wanted to say that I had fun during the photoshoot

you're great, well this is my no. Good night X ;)""

and I pressed send

my heart was beating so fast . Will she reply ? oh god ! I am stupid , I shouldn't have sent her the text what if she thinks I am flirting with her ? I love her a lot even though it was our first meeting . maybe I should do something sweet for her tomorrow. My brain was working it does in such types of situation .

KATE'S POV *------

We 3 were chatting and gossiping with our mouth full of chocolates and marshmallow when the phone buzzed . I picked up to find a message from an unknown no. I tapped on the message and It popped up !

IT WAS FROM ZAYN !!!

HE THOUGHT I WAS GREAT ON THE COVER !!!

my fingers trembled and I shouted !

" Zayn messaged me!!!! "

Samaira and Nehal were in utter shock !

" See we knew he loves you " Nehal and Samaira shouted

"What should I do ? should I reply ?"

"Yeah dude ! of course !!"

"Ummm.... okay"

I made a sweet message : "" Hey! nice to work with you too :) Good night X :)""

and 'Send'

ZAYN'S POV *-----

Waliyha kept saying that she would reply if she liked me , but I wasn't sure!

My phone buzzed

SHE REPLIED !!

Wait does this mean she loves me ??

a 1000 questions at the same time. I told Waliyha she replied ! she jumped with joy

so , finally yes tomorrow I would do something special for her !