Chapter 13- Breakfasts

KATE'S POV *----

" Good morning Sweetheart !" I hear a sexy voice say in my ear. I open my eyes and see the person I really wanna see the first one in the morning, Zayn .

"Good morning love " I respond.

"Time to wake up beautiful."

"yup , I guess. " I stretch my body and give a warm kiss to Zayn. The kiss was short yet passionate. I could see him smiling through the kiss.

"What do you plan to do today ?" I ask him

"I was wondering if we both could spend an entire day together shopping and going around places "

"Sure ; that sounds fun "

An idea of spending an entire day with Zayn all by myself sounded fun.

"Does your mum know that you are staying over ?"

"Yup she does . I called her and informed that day "

"So does she know about our relationship ?" I asked worriedly

"No. Not that part yet . I just told her I was staying over at a friends house ."

I nodded . I headed towards the kitchen and took out the cereal boxes .

"What do you want for breakfast hun ?

"I guess cereal and milk would do "

"Sure then. I'll pour some for you " I said and I gave a light peck on his nose .

"What about your mom ? does she know ?"

"Nope . I really don't bother telling her about my life as I know that all that she's gonna do is criticize . "

He nodded . "You don't talk much to her ?"

"Honestly , I don't even want to. But I have to because of my father "

"Hm......" He nodded with his mouth full of cereal . He looked really cute. This made me laugh.

"What are you laughing at ?"

"At how silly yet cute you are " I mean his hair was messy (Like his japan hair) and his mouth was full. He looked like a 5 year old chewing his favourite cereal and playing with the toy you get along with it .

"You like it babe "

"Yes I do "

"What toy does your cereal have ?"

This made me laugh even harder.

"I guess its Hulk "

"Mine is a fucking barbie . Let's exchange it . "

"What ? why ?" I said in between my laughs .

"Because I like hulk . Give it to me please"

"What are you ? A five year old kid ?"

"Sort of . Now hand it over to me . I want to put of in my marvel range of toys ."

"You still own those ?"

"Of course . Now give "

"No "

"Test no patience "

"No " And with that he stood up and charged towards me and lifted me in his arms and started to tickle me .

"Zayn " "Stop " I said in between my laughs .

"Not until you hand it over to me "

"Stop it baby " I laughed harder. Till my grip finally loosened and Zayn snatched it  from me. He kissed on my forehead and placed me down .

"I get what I want "

I acted as if I was scared in a funny way which made him giggle.

After we finished our breakfast , we decided to change. I chose to wear a comfortable pair of blue jeans and a white tank top. I was wearing a furry overcoat too. To end with I matched it with a pair of converse. Classy and casual .

"Honey are you ready ?" I hear Zayn shouting . I assumed that he was already ready . Boys are just too fast .

"Yup . coming in a minute " and I quickly made my hear into a messy bun.

I quickly headed downstairs and saw Zayn standing on the stairs waiting for me . He was wearing a varsity jacket and a pair of black jeans and sport shoes. We were pretty much looking the same. And I liked it .

"You look lovely honey " He claimed.

"Aw... Thanks you don't look too bad yourself. And he giggled while placing a small kiss on my cheeks.