Is it true love or heartbreak

CHAPTER 2 - SCHOOL TIME ANA P.O.V

I hate my mom why did she have to move us here, I hate this town I cant wait to go to Spain with dad. He is a collage professor and is very smart that's where, I get my smarts from but I get my beauty from my mom. She is a real estate agent, we had to move here cause she wanted to be around her family, so I had to come with her to meet my cousins I've never seen before but I am lucky. I have a cousin my age an size. I am 5'5" skinny with green eyes that looks blue green and brown wavy hair that is short an thin so I am lucky that. I don't have a bad hair days like my mom does sometimes. I hear my phone start to ring, I look at it and see that its my ex-friend Jacob. I hate him so I let it ring and ring till it goes to voicemail. I get it and look at it, it shows that I have 65 messages an 10 voicemail's saying that he is sorry. He wants to tell me, that he didn't mean to cheat on me and have meanless sex with jade.

I caught them having sex in my best friends Tommys bedroom on his bed and when I walk in they looked seen me. I ran across the room to them, balled my fist up and hit Jacob on the nose broke it.Then got jade out of the bed naked as the day she was born by her hair walked to the front room with her yelling and cursing calling me names. I don't know what she called me but I think it was bad, I look at everybody laughing and pointing at us. I go to the front door open it and throw her out on the front lawn, she hits her on the nose on a rock, blood is everywhere on her. I turn tell her "That if I ever caught, you here at my friends house again I will beat you like you are mine." I seen the scared look in her eyes and she nods, someone behind me throws her clothes, walks off and soon I see Jacob walking to me telling me that he is sorry, didn't mean to hurt me by having sex with her and that he still loves me.Tommy comes up behind him and tells him that he needs to leave, never come back ever again, and to think I was going to give my v card to him tonight. I was leaving tomorrow and we have been together for 3 years I loved him.

I hear a knock on my door telling me to get up and its time for school, so get up grab my clothes from my dresser. Open my door and see my cousin Maria at my door saying "you need to get ready, so we can go to the office and get your classes, show you around the school before class and so you can meet my friends Harper, Autumn, an Erica so you need to hurry up" smiling at me. I shake my head smiling "okay ok im going, where is chase your brother he is suppose to take us to school" she looks at me "He's at school, he had to work on his senior project, can you believe that we are juniors and this time next year, we will be seniors. I cant wait are sure you want to go to Spain with Uncle Luke I am going to miss you" looking at me with a sad face. I look at her and walk to the bathroom " I am not staying, I didn't want to move here but mom wanted me too" over my shoulder close the bathroom door and sigh. I hate myself for hurting her feeling. I look in the mirror and see myself, my mom is white and dad is Mexican. I'm tan like my dad but not dark. I take my clothes off and get in the shower, get out, get ready in my skinny jeans and three days grace t-shirt that tommy got me from their show last year brush my teeth and brush my hair. I decided to let it air dry today, I walk in the living room and see Maria on the couch watching TV with a sad look an tears in her eyes.

Then she see me walking in, i feel bad cause i hurt her feelings so i go and jump on her, give her a hug. I tell her " im sorry k may, i got a call from Jake and i was thinking about what happen, got worked up im sorry do you forgive me". She looks at me and smile saying "yeah i forgive you A but since this is your last year in America, this is going to be the best year of your life and i love u, i am sorry about Jacob, i wish i was there i would have beat his ass" laughing an kissed my cheek. I jump off the couch and go to the kitchen, find a note on the counter from mom saying

" sorry A i had to go to work early an see you for dinner have a good day at school love mom" i grab an apple go to the living room meeting may at the door "COME ON SLOW POKE" laughing walk out the door to my car. I watch may get in and turn the car on, troublemaker by olly murs on looking at each other singing and laughing. So we get to the school, it's not as big as my last school but its ok, so me and may get out, go to the office and tell them im a new student. I just transferred here so the woman looks at me and give me a okay. She gives me my list of classes i have A.P. classes an P.E. that i hate i have a few with may and takes me to where her friends are. She don't see them there, so we go in the door and see chase talking to these boys that looks about our age. We walk to them and when we get there and Chase turns around an picks me up smiling " hey A i didn't see you last night when i got home i had my project to do sorry. "

"It okay, me and mom went to bed early, we had a long day unpacking so we didn't get to see any body either yesterday " smiling at him. I look at the boys, man they are tall and cute but, i smile and wave, I introduce myself and they tell me their names are Eli A.J. and Tyler. They look at chase " Don't even think about it boys, this is my cousin and my sister, they are both off limits for y'all  make sure you tell Colton too, i will beat y'all butt if you hurt them" chase tells them. Eli look at me with a sad frown and the two boys that looks like they are twins just smiles and roll their eyes, then suddenly this girl comes up to us. Asking the boys "have y'all seen colt he said he was going to be here but he's not" i can tell the boys don't like her. They just sigh and say "i don't know" all at the same time. I just look and laugh at them then she turns around looks at me " why are laughing for its not funny",  i stop cause she giving me mean look. Im about to knock it off her face so i put my best smile on " hi im Ana an im just starting here, what's your name." She says looking at me " im Becky and i don't care what your name is but stay away from me and out of my way new girl " turns around and  walks off.

I look at may " don't worry about her she's a bitch, come on  lets go find harper an them". So we turn around an wave bye to the guys an walk to the lunch room they are not there so may decides to go show me. My first class and go put my bag in the classroom, the teacher is nice telling me that she hopes i have a good year. We say good bye an go back to the lunch room trying to find mays friends. We open the lunch room doors, walk in and we look for harper. I know what she looks like cause i seen pictures of her and may together on her phone. So, im look around the room, find the most gorgeous boy I've seen and he is looking at me with lust in his eye. Something else I've never seen before like he knew me from somewhere. I could have remember seeing him before he is tall about 6'2' lean and got muscles got the most beautiful blue eyes, I've ever seen, i look again and i see Becky, im hating her for having his arms around her waist..........

=====================================================================================

hellooooo im hoping you like the story so far I am liking it a lot myself its my first one and i will be updating the story either every day or every other day soooo please vote an comment thank you again :)