Chapter 19- Prom night

Ana POV

I cant believe, I'm going to prom tonight, its been two weeks since we have been camping. I have seen Colt a total of 3 times since we have been back, i've seen him at school but thats it and when i do see him its "hey baby i'll see you in class" or "i'll see you this afternoon love you" which he never comes over hardly anymore. I went to his house wanting to talk to him, i get there him and Eli runs jumps in the truck, Eli sees me, hits colt on the shoulder points to me. "Hey, baby what are you doing here, me and Eli have to do something before the prom tonight see you tonight about 7." Colt tells me with a smile but it doesn't go to his soft blue eyes. He just turns and runs to his truck jump, without a backward glance. I'm standing there in his drive way mad and shocked, i know something is wrong by the way he is acting towards me.

I walk to car get in and head home thinking, what did i do wrong for him to be like this to me. I look up and i'm home, i have drove home without even paying attention. I get out, i see May and the girls standing there, i have been so worried about colt that i forgot that we were suppose to go dress shopping. So, i put my head up high and push this problem with colt aside, walk to my girl. We all pile up in my car, they tell me where to go to get the best dresses in town. We get there and i see the beautiful colors, different styles of dresses, we all split up going to different places. May and Harper walks with me, i look at the dresses i turn around " Are yall looking for your dresses" i ask them while I'm looking for my dress.

I've decided to go with the prom colors they are blue, sliver, and white, but if you and your date can wear different colors. "We have already gotten our dresses together, I'm going in white with a blue waist band and may has a sliver with rhinestones on it, its so beautiful" Harper tells me. I just nodded I just want to find my dress so I can call colt and tell him what color the dress. I want to know what is wrong with us, i look to May turn my head to the side " Is something wrong with Eli and Colton, he has been acting weird towards me since we have been back from camping." She looks at me and starts smiling " i don't know nothing, i know that Eli has been like that too towards me." I start to say something and i found my dress I'm going to wear tonight, i get it run to the dressing room.

Put it on, its so beautiful i get tears in my eyes, i hear the girls say to come out so they can see it. I step out and all their mouths open, they tell me its beautiful. I walk to the mirrors, spin around, i hug may who is standing beside me smiling, "You know colt is going to go crazy when he sees you in this dress right." I nod at her, turn around go to the changing room and get the dress, pay for it.

I tell the girls I'm going to put it in the car, i feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, i see a text its from colt:

"hey baby just wanted to tell u that i cant wait to see u tonight did u get your dress"   

    "yea i got it, its blue u r going to love it on me. can i ask u something" i text colt

"I know u r going to be beautiful, u can ask me anything whats wrong"

" I just want to know what wrong with us, u have been so distinct towards me since the camping trip and to tell u the truth im scared that u r going to break up with me, i just want to know r we okay or r u going to tell me u dont love me anymore" i text colt with tears in my eyes

I wait for what seem like forever an i hear the beep

" i love u :) nothing is wrong with us lol I'm sorry for been so distinct, i had a surprise for u after the prom, we r going to have the prom at the big hotel in the next town, i talk to my dad to get us an every body a couple of suites so we don't have to drive home in the dark after the prom, an dad said that he will get us some suites but me an the boys had to do a couple of favors for him an the place was ours that y i was so distinct form u, i would have told u like i just did, so don't tell the girls what i just told u cause they will beat my a$$ for telling u, sooo I'm sorry for the way i was acting towards u :(, do u forgive me :) please with a strawberry on top"