Chapter 7- Im forever dead to her Colton P.O.V.

I wake up the sun is bright on my face, I think I have sun burn it hurts like hell too. I hear someone walking behind me on the dock, I turn around and there is Eli. "What do you want Eli, I don't want talk to anyone now" I said to him. "Why are you out here your mom and dad are worried about you" Eli said. "Do you know, what day it is and when was the last day, you've ate and showered too" Eli asked. I can't remember, what is today. He looks at me " Today is Monday, you been here for three days straight, you need to go home your mom and Melissa is crying everyday, when you are not there with them." He tells me. I feel bad that my mom and sister is crying over me, I got to go home, one day and go to school.

"I'll go home today, have you talked to anybody lately about what happened." He looks at me and shake his head "Everybody is still pissed about you and Becky, Ana looks bad, she not smiling or laughing, everybody is worried about her, the twins and Chase is mad as hell at you."he tells me. I'm just glad that they are watching over Ana, Eli is the only one who's been out here to check up on me. Everybody has just forgot about me, and that's the way I like it. So I get up and walk to my truck,Eli gets in the other side. "How did you get here" I ask him. "Tyler dropped me off, then he left he said that he couldn't look at you, right now so he left" I just nodded. And drive home, It feels strange driving and going home, I don't blame my cousins for not wanting to see or talking me.

I put my truck in the driveway, I see my mom's car there. Eli looks at me with a sad look, "I'm going to go home call me if you need me" I nodded and he got out started walking home. I got out walked to the front door, I could hear tv on and kyran talking to somebody. I open the door walked in, I see kyran on the couch and I see Melissa looking sad with Dexter beside her. "I don't get no hello or what's up" they look at me. Melissa runs to me crying, kyran jumps up and Dexter is just sitting there looking at me smiling. I hug and tell meme I'm okay and I tell ky that I'm going to play football. "I told you kids to stop yelling" mom said. She seen me and started crying speaking spanish tell me that she is happy, I was home and that I better not do that again to her.

She yelled for dad he came running around the corner, he seen me I can see tears in his eyes, pulls me in a hug and telling me that I had mom worried sick about me. They take me to the kitchen and tell the twins to not come in the kitchen, so they can talk to me. I sit down mom makes me two sandwich, chips and a large glass of milk. They start questioning me about what happened and where was I at for those three days. I stop eating and I start telling everything about, what had happened in school between Ana and Becky and what also happened that night an the next morning. I started crying like a baby in front of my mom and dad, when I told them what I did with Becky, and the look on Ana face when I seen her.

They told me that they were very disappointed in me for the way, I had acted and that I should go talk to Ana and everybody. It hurts me more when, I heard my mom telling me that she was disappoint in me. I told them I was going to go take a shower and go to sleep, mom kissed my cheek and told me she loved me very much. I went to my room locked the door got some clean clothes and boxers, took a shower an went to bed. And prayed I didn't see or dream of Ana and her sad look I had seen on her last ......

"Colton dream"

Im on the grass looking up at the sky, I hear someone call my name. I push myself up on my elbows, I see Ana in the tall grass with her hands on her face. Get up to go to her and when I get where shes at, I see blood on everything around her. I bend down to see, if she is alright. I hear thump, thump, thump, thump, I think its my heart beating that fast. But its not my heart is not beating at all that fast, I look down I see something a white cloth jumping fast. I start to tough it " Don't you dare tough that Colton Owens, you did this to me, you had to rip my heart out for the whore Becky" she says to me. Before, I can tell her im so sorry for hurting her, she gets up and run to the dock with her heart in her hands.

I run towards the dock and out of nowhere I see Eli, Tyler, A.J., and Chase blocking my way to get to her. I begin to push on them " YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE WITH HER COLTON , SO YOU CAN HURT HER AGAIN AND AGAIN LIKE LAST TIME." I see her walking to the very edge of the dock. I look under the dock and its not water there its a cliff, she going to jump off because of me. I start yelling and begging them "please let me get to her, she going to jump off the dock, its a cliff please please just let me save her." Im telling them with tears falling down my face. They look at me laughing "WHY SHOULD WE LET YOU SAVE HER, YOU DIDNT CARE SO WHY SHOULD WE CARE".

I start pushing and tackling them, I finally get though and she turns around looks at me with those sad eyes, I saw Friday morning, she waves goodbye and jumps. Im tackled to the ground and held there, with them laughing, why me I ask my self over and over again. While im laying down on the grass crying and yelling, I hear Eli "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW COLT THAT THE ONE PERSON YOU GAVE A DAMN ABOUT IS NOW GONE FOREVER" laughing till tears is coming out of his eyes. They get off of me and walk away laughing, joking around. I get to the edge of the dock and jump as im going down I can see me and Ana kissing making love over and over again. I see her round with our babies, and we are old sitting on the porch with your grandkids playing in the yard. Before, I hit the ground, I wake up sweating and breathing hard.

I look up and I see Eli standing there with a worried look on his face, I start crying and sobbing hard in the three days since I have been gone. He tells me its okay and I will get her to trust me again like last time. I tell him about my dream i start crying even more harder till I cry myself to sleep again with my best friend telling me its going to be ok.......

=================================================================================

this was a very hard chapter to write it was bring me to tears writing it :( but I hope you like it comment and vote please love ya