Chapter 9- She is here beside me

Colton's POV

I take the seat beside her, I just sit there looking at her I see the beauty she holds inside and on the outside. The way her hair blows in the wind, the way she looks into my eyes she can see my soul, the shape of her lips, nose, and when she smiles I see her dimples. She was made for me and only me, im not going to gave up till I have her as mine. "How have you been doing Ana?" I ask her. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes "im good now that i seen you, but i  haven't been doing so good at home, my mom and may has been trying to get me out of my room, I go to school and back to my bed under the covers. how about you?" Im looking at her and I see a tear running down her cheek, I cup the side of her face and wipe the tear away.

I sigh when I see her breathing hard, "im not doing so good, this is the first time I've been out of the house since that Friday morning, I went to the lake and slept on the dock for three days."Eli had to get me to go home and when I got there, I couldn't even leave, I felt so bad for what I did to you, I wish I could go back in time and stayed there to learn the truth." when I got home Eli told me, who the guy was and what happened" I told her. She was sitting there looking at me "When were you going to tell me that you had dreams about me?" I cant believe that, Eli told her about my dreams of her, im going to punch him on the arm when I get back home. "Would you have believe me if I told you?" rising my eye brow. "you probably are right I would have thought, you were crazy in the head " she said laughing.

I just heard the most beautiful sound ever, I just laugh with her enjoy the moment that we have together. I place my hand on her knee, look into her eyes " what do I got to do to have you forgive me for sleeping with Becky, and to make you see that im sorry". She looks and stares at me, it seem like forever before she says anything "Don't ever in your life say that name to me again and it will take a little while for me to forgive you, so don't mess it up, you can take me out on three dates Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. "if it goes well then we can talk about us, but please if something goes wrong between us don't go to her, if you like those rules then I will try very hard to forgive you." While she was saying that I could feel my heart going to back together piece by piece like a puzzle.

"I will never say that name again, she means nothing too me like you do and ill start planning the weekend dates, when I get back home." thank you Ana for trusting me again I just hope that you forgive me, I will take all the time in the world for you." I told her smiling and feeling good for the first time in a week. She gets up and looks to me "Remember we are going to go very slow and here is my number, good night, I have to go home to get to school in the morning. "Can you please drive me home? may drove me and I need a ride home" I look at her and she is giving me the biggest beautiful smile I've ever seen.

I get up and put my arms around her "I would love to take you home". We walk to my truck, I open the passenger side door for her, I help her in close the door and drive her to her house. When we get there, I get out open her door and walk her to door kiss her cheek. Tell her good night and that I see her tomorrow morning at school, and I go to my truck get home. I get in the driveway park, get out and walk to my door, them I see someone in the brushes by the window.

"I miss you baby when are you going to see me again" I see Becky, when she walks into the light "what are you doing Becky, you need to leave my house right now "im with Ana now and I don't want to have nothing to do with you" I said to her and walked in the house and lock the door. The house is quiet and nobody's home, I walk down the hall to my room. And I see the light on from the TV being on, I throw my door open and hurry up an close my eyes "WTF" Eli in my bed and what are you doing here Maria .........