Chapter 12 -Good times

We walk through the door, the house and food smells so good. "Where is your mom, I have flowers for her and you of course" I said smiling. "Sorry, she is still at work and will not be here till late, she is a real estate agent." I look at her and smile nod my head, she starts walking to the kitchen and I see a big pot of chicken and dumpling, my favorite." Did you make this, it smells good?" " Yes I did mom likes them, but they are my favorite, do you like chicken and dumpling?" "I love chicken and dumplings, they  are my favorite, I guess we have that in common too." I told her smiling and holding her hand. We are about to kiss, when we hear the front door open, we walk around the corner and we see Harper, Chase, Maria and Eli smiling, waving at us.

"What are y'all  doing here?" "Aunt Summer called and said that you were having company, and food to eat so we decided to come, eat and have fun." I could tell that Ana was getting mad, its fine with me. "Come on then boys go set up the table, and girls lets get the food ready." Ana said smiling and shaking her head. Dinner went good, we were all laughing and talking, her mom came in from work. When we got though, we all got up and went to the living room to play a game it was the boys against our girlfriends. We won the girls got mad saying that we were cheating but we told them.

We weren't cheating, we were just good at it. But we had to tell them that we cheated, so they would talk to us, it was so funny they told us we had to get on our hands and knees for them to forgive us. Like fools we did cause we didn't want them to be mad at us, it was getting late and everybody started to leave. Eli told me, he was going to wait outside for me and not to keep him waiting to long, because he was going to drag me out of Ana house laughing. Ana walked me to my truck and I kissed her good night, I watched as she watched walked back into her house.

 As I drove home, I was thinking of the dates this weekend we had to go on, Friday night the party was good, Saturday night the fair was in town, and Sunday we can go to the lake with everybody and have a picnic, swim, and see my girl in a bikini. So I tell Eli what I wanted to do on this weekend, he just smiled and said that it was a good idea. 

We got home I texted Ana, we were home, tell her good night, and that I had a good time tonight with her and everybody. I get to my bed strip out of my clothes leave on my boxers and go to sleep.

Ana POV

 This school week went by fast and I was excited, tonight was my date night with colt and we were going to the bonfire together, Saturday we were going to a fair I haven't been to one in along time since I was very little, and Sunday we were going to the lake with everybody and spend the day there, it sounds like we are going to have a good time this weekend. "I heard that he's taking you to the lake on Sunday, just so you know he fucked me on dock." I turn around and seen Becky standing there with a smirk on her face. "of course that's what whores like you do, to get a guys attention fuck them and talk shit too, I don't care what you and him did together its in the past and I'm the future so GO FUCK YOURSELF BECKY AND LEAVE MY BOYFRINED ALONE and he told me what happened in the field house and at his house, its fucking bad when you cant stop wanting someone, who don't want you anymore." I told her.

I saw tears In her eyes "Don't worry you are going to mess up, he's going to come to me again and he's going to get tried of you too." She turned around and  walked down the hall. I just shook my head went outside and waited on the girls to come from their 7th period, the guys were on the football field practicing for tonight's game even though colt was not playing, he still had to put the uniform on and be out on the field. I see the girls walking out of the school, we all decided to go to May's house to get ready for tonight. We get to house and go to her room listen to the music, just talk about the boys and our relationships.  "Ana have you and colt did anything yet" Harper asked me smiling and laughing.

I look at her "No we have just been kissing at all, we are taking it slow right now" I tell her "so what about you and chase, what about you(pointing at may) and Eli, colt told me, he walked in on yall, only that one time when we were at the park talking." May was looking at me blushing red and harper just shook her head laughing. "Lets just say that we lock our bedroom doors and have a lot of pillows to put over our faces." harper says smiling and laughing." EWWWW that's my brother, you are talking about harper and TMI, just so you know we were not doing anything, we were almost there." she looks at me smiling. 

We got ready for the football game, we won the game it was so exciting and we went to the party all together, there was no drinking for us. We had a lot of fun, colt and I went for a walk on the beach, he brought a blanket for us to sit on. We found a spot to watch the star, and made out a little bit before we got up and went back to the party. When we got back to the party, it was two in the morning so we all decided to go. We were all staying the night at house there were a lot of rooms and air beds for everyone to sleep good. Mom was gone to visit dad in Spain, she told me to be careful and that colt and his friends could stay the night and to not do any funny business and I told the girls and colt told the boys. 

They all agreed and was going to follow the rules, so we all got ready for bed said good night and went to bed. Colt slept in my bed with me, we kissed and I put my head on his chest listened to his heart and breathing and went to sleep. The next date was a lot of fun, we decided to go together, so soon as we got there we all spilt up an went our own ways and met up went for pizza and back to my house. Sunday morning, we all got up around 10 made food for the picnic and went to the lake stayed there all day laughing, talking and laying in the sun looking at our boyfriend's wrestle in the water too. We all packed up and went back to my house, but tonight it was only going to be me and colt.

Everybody said goodbye and goodnight, I was nervous to be in my house with him alone without everybody and my mom. But like I told my mom nothing is going to happened and it didn't, we were both tried and wanted to get in bed and go to sleep. "hey colt im going to take a shower an ill come and make some dinner for us," "Don't worry about that ill order a pizza and we can watch a movie in the living room or in your room." I nod my head and kissed him went to take a shower and came down the pizza was here, we watched a movie and I feel asleep still watching it.

 The next thing I know im be carried to my bed "I love you Ana Taylor you are my life and my world" he kissed my cheek and lips, striped to his boxers got under the blanket and went to sleep holding me close all night. He loves me I cant believe it and I think im in love with him too.............

==================================================================================

He told her the big L word I cant believe it the next chapter is going to be 3 OR 4 months in their time and I have some surprises up my sleeves so be ready lol  please remember to vote and comment love ya :)