Chapter 14 - The fight

I'm so worried, I haven't seen or heard from Colton for two days. May has been trying to get ahold of Eli, he doesn't call or text her either, I guess they are still mad at the both of us. I get ready for school, me and may are getting there early, so we can look for Eli and Colton. We get there and we park where they always park at, I don't see colts truck. So we go to our lockers get our books out and walk back outside. I see Colton and Eli, they are talking to everybody, they all turn around and look at us. I see Erica and Autumn are crying, A.J. and Tyler hang their heads looking to the ground "I guess he told them and they are still mad too." I see may nod and we start walking to, I see Colton is walking away from the group.

I run to him " PLEASE LOOK AT ME COLTON OWENS RIGHT NOW" he turns around and I see his eyes, they look so sad and tears are trying to spill over." WHAT FOR ANA YOU ARE LEAVING ME SOON AND IM RIGHT BACK TO WHERE I STARTED I WILL NOT HAVE YOU FOR LONG, SO I GUESS I WILL JUST LEAVE YOU TOO JUST LIKE YOU ARE IN THE SUMMER." I can't believe im hearing this right now, "So you are breaking up with me because im leaving, im sorry and I love you Colton." I said walking towards him and when I told him I loved him, I could see hope and lust in his eyes.

But he closes his eyes, and looks away "YES im breaking up with you but, not because of you leaving, you thought I was going to Becky of all people that hurt the worst of all." he told me walking away from me now, it felt like I just got slapped in the face. "SO THATS IT THEN YOU ARE JUST GOING TO WALK AWAY JUST LIKE THAT, WELL IF YOU WANT TO BREAK UP THEN ITS DONE, YOU ARE A FUCKING BASTARD YOU HEAR ME COLTON OWENS." Im crying and breathing hard staring at him. He turns to look at me and run towards me.

"DONT YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH ME, COLTON YOU WANTED THIS AND YOU GOT IT SO GOODBYE FORVER, IM GOING TO SPAIN, IM NOT WAITING FOR SUMMER TO GO IM GOING NOW." I told him, I turn and start running to my car before I get there, he grabs me around my waist "You are not going anywhere Ana, you are staying here with me."

I turn around and start swinging my fist everywhere I could hit him, I hit his arms, chest, face, and I start kicking his legs and stomach, telling him over and over again to let me go. He lets me go, " DONT EVER PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON ME AGAIN." I slap him twice across the face on both his cheeks, I run to my car and drive off. I look in my mirror and I see everybody looking at my car, then I see Colton sitting on the ground with his hands on his face crying. I just drive, I don't know where im going im just gone............

Colton POV  

Why did I have to do that for, I look at the girls they are balling their eyes out and the boys are trying to get them to stop. "Are you going to go after her, cuz I know that you are hurting and everything but you need to go get her and talk to her." I look at Tyler, he is blurry from these damn tears in my eyes. " I'm not going to go after her, she made her choice so why should I care."

 "You are so damn stupid colt, we all know you love her, when we first seen you talk and had looked at her, at least she didn't wait to tell you at the last minute, you still have six month to be with her, you can go visit her or she can come here dumbass." I look at him, he is looking at me smiling. I know that he's right but, I cant do it, so I get off the ground, get in my truck and go to her house. I have to get my girl back, I finally get to her house her car is here. I ran to the front door and go to her room. I see her on the floor by her bed crying and I go to pick her up, she is crying harder then before I pull her face to look at me.

"Please forgive baby, im so sorry, I was mad at you for thinking that I was going to go to Becky and you were leaving me." I told her with tears coming down my face," Im sorry I did that, I should have trusted you more and not worry your past coming up between us, Im so sorry can you forgive please I love you colt, I never stop loving you." she said to me while she looked and cup my face in her tiny hands into my eyes. "Of course I forgive you baby, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't and I love you too Ana, I loved you from the first time I dreamt of you, and I love you more now than my dreams."

I told her while wiping the tears from her eyes. I'm looking into her eyes, I bend my head and kiss her, like she is a piece of my soul that I want to be apart of me forever. I pull back not wanting to go overboard, get off my lap and go to the bathroom, comes back and lays on the bed on her side, I crawl on the bed beside her after I kick off my shoes and we go to sleep. When we wake up its four in the afternoon, I kiss her goodbye and tell her I love her and go home. When I get home, I see mom looking at me "SIT DOWN COLTON OWENS, RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN" O shit in trouble now, she looks at me sitting on the chair and smacks the back of my head hard.

It hurt like hell, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT BREAKING UP WITH ANA?" I look at mom "How did you find out about that?" "Don't worry about how I found out, did you talk to her yet?" "Yes mama, I did that's where I was before I came home, she is moving to Spain with her mom and dad, she said that she has to go there with them and that she is not coming back to the states again without them." I look at my mom and she has her hand over her mouth " Baby, im so sorry when is she leaving, I wish you and her the best, I know its going to be hard for the both of you but you can go and visit her during your breaks at school." 

I look at my mom, she is about to cry "She is leaving after school ends for summer, yeah I know mom that means if she wants to be in a relationship with me after she leaves and go to Spain." I look at my mom, she is crying "Baby, she is going to want to be with you after she leave, I see the love y'all share, the way you and her look at each other, that's the same way I look at your father, my baby boy is in love and please don't give up on it."

 I'm still looking at my mom and smiled, I know she is right and I do love Ana, I now know what my dad was telling me that when you fall in love that girl is the only one that can hold you up or let you fall to the ground and shatter like glass. I get up from the table, kiss my mom tell her I love her and go to my room lay my head on the pillow and close my eyes......