Chapter 20- I will always love you

hellooooooo everybody it been a long time since i wrote a chapter its been hard trying to get the story line to go with this chapter an this is the chapter that ana leaves an then one more chapter and then the end i hope yall like it

PLEASE TO VOTE, COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW THAT LIKE THE STORY 

THANK YOU LOVE YA

==================================================================================

Colton POV

We getting ready to go home, we have had so much fun, everybody has been on their on with their partners. Me and Ana has been locked up in our room since that night, after the prom. Two weeks, from now, is Easter and ill have about three weeks before we have the graduation an the party for Chase. Then, that next weekend the love of my life is leaving, she not going to stay for the final exams. Ana's mom, Summer talk to the principal to see if they can give Ana, the final exams early or when the seniors take their exams. They said yeah that she can, Becky has forgotten about me and Ana. She has gotten out of school, and taking home school. The reason is, shes pregnant thats true but its not she cant come to school cause she can. But, the rumor is, she is having a baby by a very married teacher, that has childs and that the school officials is, seeing if its true or false. When everybody found out, she's only been to the school to get her books out of the locker.

I'm thinking that maybe if i was still with her maybe, she would have said it was mine but everytime we were together. I always use protection, everytime even when we were drunk off our butts. " Earth to Colt, are you here with me. " I shake my head and look at the most beautiful girl in front of me, " yeah baby, what did you say?" She looks at me and walks across the room to the couch, i been sitting on watching her get ready to leave. She sits on my lap and face me " What wrong, what are thinking about so hard," i want to tell her but, then again i dont. " I'm just thinking about when me and that girl i shall not say the name, was together and if we were still messing around maybe, she would say the baby was mine and i will be stupid to believe her."

I felt her stiffen in my arms, she pulls back looks me in the eyes "You are right, you shouldn't say the girls name but, im glad that yall are not together, and that if you were with her, you could have gotten a DNA test, when the baby was born, i feel sorry for her an the babys father with her being so young an have a baby, and if the babys daddy is a teacher, he's going to lose his job and his family that he has and the record thats going to follow him for the rest of his life" she tells me. I grab her face an start to kiss her, i love this beautiful girl in front of me with all my heart. We hear a knock on the door and its open everybody is coming in. "God, when are yall ever going to stop sucking each other, we need to go home" i hear Tyler or A.J. say. I turn and everybody in the hall, laughing and the girls are on their phone texting.

We have to get ready to go, me and the boys get all the bags. I called the driver so, he can meet us morning, i get the cards check out of the room at the front desk. The man behind the desk, ask me did i enjoy the stay and please come back again. I walk outside to everyone getting in the limo and Ana's waiting for me to get in so she can sit on my lap. We get in, she gets on my lap puts her head on my chest, i lay my head on her close my eyes. I hope that these weeks dont go by fast, im going to tell everybody that i want to have a party for Ana going away. Im going to talk to Summer about getting Mr. Taylor over so we can say goodbye to all of them at once. By time, i wake up, we are dropped off in front of my house. Im going to take Ana and May home from here, we get out, i see the twins and Dex walking around the corner. Meme comes running almost knocking me and Ana over, " Im so glad, you are home Colt, Ky and Dex as been teaming up against me." I look at them and they are laughing pointing at each other, "Why are yall been mean to Meme for?"