Chapter 11- ARE YOU STUPID

Ana POV

I wake up happy and wanting to get to school, so I can see colt. I go take a shower, fix my hair and brush my teeth. I make it to the counter and grab an apple, mom is at work already and she will see at dinner, an to invite Colton to dinner again this time nobody else. I shake my head and I hear a knock on the front door. I run to answer it, I open the door and I see ....... Colton with dark jeans and a tight v neck shirt that makes his eyes look like the ocean and I see his muscles too but I can tell he lost a little bit of weight from that week.

But it's behind us now, we are going to focus on the future together." I thought you were may, hello Colton what time did you get up this morning" I ask him with smile. "I had to get here to see you this morning and to drive you to school on our first day together and Maria is with Eli, did you know that they are together and she told Chase last night that they are boyfriend and girlfriend." He tells me.

"OMG she didn't tell me nothing and I know that all hell broke loss when she told him." "I guess we will find out when we talk to them at school are ready yet or still getting ready." He looks at me smiling and I nod my head and grab my bag, I guess we will see how everybody acts when they see us.........

Colton POV

I get up early this morning to find me my clothes, take a shower. I walk into the kitchen, I see my mom standing there looking very tried. "Did you just get home for work mom?" I see her look at me "Yeah, I did I'm going to tell the office people, I need to cut my hours on the weekdays and get some time off on the weekends too. I hardly ever get to spend anytime with y'all kids and your dad. I know, that your dad has been worried about me and since the company has been doing, so well I can cut back for a little while." "Yeah, that's what dad told me they got the big building to remodel and they pick his company." My dad is in construction and we also own it too, we are middle class but mom still like to work she tells us.

"Yeah baby, I'm so happy to see you up and happy, did you talk to that girl yet." "Yes mama, I did and we are going on three dates this weekend, I got to go, I'm taking her to school today love you mom tell the twins ill see them later bye" I kiss my mom in the cheek and ran out the door. I can't believe it, I'm on a high today while my girl in the seat beside me. We get to the school, I see Eli and Maria standing there holding hand staring at us smiling. I go to the passenger side and open the door for her and help her out. When I turn around, we are both smiling I see Becky standing there with her arms fold over her chest shootings dragger at us from across the parking lot.

I just shake my head and put my arm around Ana's shoulder, I see Chase, A.J., and Tyler walking to Eli and Maria. When they see Ana and me, they smile and wave, but Chase he looks pissed he starts walking towards us. " ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID ANA?" I walk towards him, "You don't talk to her like that ever again or ill knock your teeth down your throat" I tell him. "You will not do it, cause I kick your ass once and ill do it again" this time, we are face to face. Then I feel a hand on my chest, I look down and I see Ana shaking her head. She looks at him " I'm not stupid Chase, we both mess up and we are giving each other another change, I told him what I didn't like and the girl who's name that shouldn't be said around me."please don't me chose okay I love you and I know that im your only cousin please just try to be happy for me please." 

He looks at me and then her, "Okay but I swear on my sisters and Ana's life, if you hurt her this time I will find you and beat you too the very edge of your life and then some more got that." I look at Ana smile then nod, everybody comes over to tell us that they are happy for us, Tyler and A.J. said that they were sorry for not talking to me during last week. I just tell them it was okay and I was pissed at myself too. So we all start walking in the building together, when the bell rings we all go to class. The day and lunch time pass as a blur, im loaded down on homework from the week of school, I had missed. I cant play football on Friday, the coach told me I was going to play next week, when my head is right. But there is going to be a party on Friday night after the game I'm going to ask Ana to see if she want to go or not.

We get off the football field and go to the showers, I got to hurry up and leave, I have dinner with Ana and her mom tonight. Im the last person out of the field house, suddenly I feel hands on my back and I know who it is " I thought I told you to leave me alone BECKY" I hear her laugh. "You know you don't want that, you play a good game you had me fooled there for little bit." I just look at her is she freaking serious right now " Im not playing a game Becky, im with Ana now, so get it though your thick head "I DONT WANT YOU, YOU WERE JUST SOMEONE TO WASTE MY TIME ON EVERY OTHER NIGHT AND YEAH YOU KNEW WHAT TO DO IN BED BUT, IT GOT BORING SO I MOVE TO SOMEONE BETTER."

She was staring at me and with her mouth open, I took her hand off my chest and walked out. I got in my truck and drove home I heard the TV on when I got to the front door I see mom, dad, kyran, Melissa, and Eli watching a movie. I ask what are they watching and dad said that they are watching Red Dawn its a good movie. "Hey im going to Ana's tonight for dinner and ill see y'all later love y'all" I go to my room get some clean clothes and walk out the door. I go to the store, I get flower for her and her mom, I drive to their house. I sit in my truck for a little bit and I draw calm breathes cause im nervous as hell and i get out walk to the door and in the light i see my angel running towards me, with a white lacy dress on and bare foot.

 She jumps in my arms and kiss me, i swear I see fireworks behind my eyelids. I believe my mom, when she say its love at first sight, im in love with Ana Taylor. I would walk though heaven or hell for her, i would swim across the ocean for her and walk the world, she is my life now her and only her. So we place our foreheads on each other and stare into each other eyes, pull apart and walk into her house. Here goes nothing......

==================================================================================

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE LOL LOVE YA :)  SORRY ITS SO SHORT NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER