Chapter 13- I love you, please dont leave me

3 Months later (Ana POV)

I can't believe, we have been together for 3 months, football season is over thank god. I hate the fact that colt had hurt, he was playing on homecoming game, we were win by 8 points and out of nowhere this gorilla looking boy came running towards colt and he broke colts shoulder and dislocated it too. I felt so bad for him and the doctors said that, he might not play football again, colt said that he didn't care, he can focus on helping his dad on his construction business.

I have met his family they are so nice, I love them, me and Melissa has been teaming up on kyran and colt. It's funny they get mad at us but mrs. Nancy get on to them and they start acting ok. I still haven't told colt about me leaving when school gets out for the summer, it's going to be hard the only people that knows is May, Harper, and Chase.

When I told Harper, she cried for two days and she couldn't even look at me or she'll start crying. I felt really bad, I still had to tell Eli, Tyler, A.J., Autumn, and Erica, it was really going to be bad for me cause we were one big happy family and I was going to break it up. I wanted to go cause I missed my dad but, I want to stay because of my friends. It was going to be very hard to tell everybody but, I need to tell colt first. So I decided to do it tonight, mom going to visit dad and we will have the place to ourselves again. I'm nervous cause, Im going to break his heart. I dropped mom off at the airport, I told her my plans for tonight.

She told me that I should have told him earlier In our relationship, but I couldn't do that we just started to be together. We had argured every once in a while, but got over it. We can get though this together and spend what little bit of time we had together and with our friends. I had texted him when I got home to tell him, I was at home safe and that I had to talk to him about something. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and I decided to call may, invited her and Eli over, so if colt decided to leave he would have his best friend with him.

So, I waited for them and colt to come over, and I hear a knock and yelled come in. I see them all walk in may has a sad smile Eli, and colt is smiling and waving. Colt gives me a kiss and swings me in the air here goes nothing.......

Colton's POV

I get to Ana's house, I see may and Eli walking to the door. "What are y'all doing here I thought it was just going to be me and Ana" I asked them. May just shrugged her shoulders, she is acting weird since she got that text earlier. Eli looks at me " I don't know, may wanted to come over." Okay I just nod and knock on the door and walk in. I see my girl standing there, she looks worried about something. I go over to her kiss her and swing her In the air, she laughs but it seems off. I'm very worried now, did I do something wrong. She starts to walk to to the living room, we all follow and have a seat on the couches, she looks at me and may.

At the corner of my eyes, I see may nod at Ana, "Baby I got something to tell you and Im sorry for hurting you" she looks in my eyes. May gets up and goes to where Ana's sitting and now, it's scaring me is she going to break up with me or what is it that may is seating next to her. I look at Eli and he's looking like he doesn't have a clue and has a worried look too. "Baby what is it, you are scaring me please tell me please" I ask her with my voice cracking with emotions. She looks at me with tears in her eyes "When school gets out for the summer, I'm leaving to go to Spain to live with my mom and dad, I'm never coming back to the states." She starts to ball her eyes out, I look at may and she nods, then I know it's true I can't believe she is leaving me.

"Why didn't you tell me before, we started this Ana I can't go through this heart ache again" I told her. "May, why didn't you tell me, who else knew about this." I pacing the floor now going back and forth looking at them. "The only people who knew, were Harper and Chase I made to promise not to tell you colt." I heard may tell me "Why didn't you tell me, may I'm your god damn boyfriend for crying out loud and you kept this from me too, that's why you wanted to come over, so she could tell us first and y'all wanted me here for colt too huh." I looked at the girls and they shook their heads yes, and I can't believe that she thought.

I would go to Becky again like last time. "I can't believe you, you got Eli here so you know where I am, you think I'm going to her don't you." I look at her and I saw she nod yea and I was hurt she still didn't trust me and my heart is hurting very bad. "I have to get out of this house and away from you for a little while, you coming Eli." I turn to the front door and I felt a hand grab my arm. I turn around " I love you please don't leave me please, I didn't mean to hurt you." I look into her sad eyes and I started to cry "I'm not leaving because you are leaving me to go to Spain, I'm leaving because after everything we been though you think I'm going to her of all people, I made a mistake and you still will not let it go, and it hurts me the worst, I've got to go and get away for awhile and don't call me ill call you if I want too."

I took her hand off my arms and went to my truck with Eli behind me. As I'm walking to my truck I hear her sobbing very hard. I have to make myself leave her cause I will forgive her, but I don't want to tonight or tomorrow maybe the day after tomorrow. I don't know, my heart is broken to pieces, just like before, so we drive and end up at the lake. Staring at the moon reflection on the water, wishing it was different right now. I still love her, I think..........

==================================================================================

please vote and comment for me to tell me if my story is good thank you:)