Chapter 18- Camping trip

Ana POV

I feel kisses on my cheeks and lips, I feel someone shaking me. "Baby, you need to wake up, we are here at the camp site, and you were snoring really hard too." I hear laughing. I open one of my eyes and slap Colton on the shoulder "Whatever I don't snore and I was sleeping so good." I tell colt laughing and I look around, it's so beautiful. We have a camp site right by the water and the boys are getting the tents out to set up, I love this place already. I slide out of the truck, I look around the camp site and I see the bathroom, trails to the water, the side of the mountain that's around the place where we were setting our camp up. I feel Colton behind me with his arms around my waist, "We can go walking later, or swimming if you want to but we have to get everything sat up come on baby."

He holds my hand and pulls me back to everyone, its takes us about two hours putting up the tents and airing up the mattresses. Its funny, because there is no electric out here only in the bathrooms the boys went to the bathrooms to air them up. We all started laughing, when we saw six boys carrying the bed in the air walking but to the camp, we all get our cameras out to take some pictures of them. Its so funny, we all get ready to go for a walk, and the boys tell us that there is a water fall in secret spot that they found one weekend they were out here. "The waterfall is a long way and beautiful A, you will love it" Colton whispers in my ear.

"Do I need to take my bag, will you carry me there when I get tried." I ask Colton with my hand on his chest smiling, "Baby ill do anything for you, and you don't need a bag, it's not that far from here." He looks at me smiling, he kisses me "I love you A." "I love you too Colt" I tell and kiss him. "Awwwww, look Tyler, they wuv each other, I love you bro" AJ starts laughing and glads Tyler, they fall on the ground acting like they are making out. Everybody is laughing at them "OMG are they together" we look up and we see these girls looking and pointing at the boys on the ground rolling around laughing and holding their sides.

I look over at AJ and Tyler, they shot up fast, Tyler lost his balance falling down taking them both down again. Tyler gets up again covered in dirt and has leaves in his hair leaning carefully up against a tree, AJ stays on the ground looking up at the girls that's still giggling at the show that they were showing. "hello lady's, we were just playing, this is my brother Tyler, I'm AJ." He gets off the ground and start dusting off his self, walks over to the girls start flirting and putting on his best smile holding out his hand. "Hi I'm Ronnie and this is Amy, she is my step sister, we came here to have fun for the weekend." I see that Tyler is taking a liking to Amy, she has short brown hair, skinny with gray eyes. Ronnie has long blond hair, skinny with honey brown eyes, they both look nice and fun to be around, they also look like they are our age.

They are both very pretty both AJ and Tyler walking to the girls and start talking, flirting with them, we ask the girls to see if they wanted to go with us to the waterfall. They decided to go with us, so all us girls followed the boys about an hour later, we come to this big beautiful clearing with flowers, birds, and butterflies. I can't believe my eyes, its beautiful here, I close my eyes and I hear the birds chirping and singing, I feel arm around my waist. "I told you it was beautiful didn't I, I love you A." "I love you too colt, thank you for bring me here baby, its beautiful" I'm looking at colt kiss him, we both walk to the waterfall and stand on this big rock. Looking at the waterfall, we are looking into each other eyes,arms around our waist,forehead to forehead and we hear a snap an see a flash of light.

I look up and I see Maria with my camera, smiling and Eli is beside her whispering something in her ear. We stay there for a while taking picture and playing around, we decide to go back to camp and have dinner. "Hey did you get your tickets yet to go to the prom?" I look at her and I shake my head. " OMG I forgot its two weeks from now I just been so busy with the stuff for the move and dad came to visit us", I look at colt he is beside me holding my hand looking at the fire and has a smile on his face, like he did something wrong. He turn too look at me kiss me on the lips " I got us the tickets, I got them two weeks ago, I was going to tell you last night, but your dad came and I wanted to surprise you, so you can punish me if you want to later tonight when everybody a sleep." I start to blush when he said the last part, he whispered it in my ear so no one can hear.