Chapter 15- Dont lie to me, please dont say that

(2 months later)

Colton POV

"Hey where are yall going tonight in a hurry?" Im looking at Melissa and Kyran stop and look at me, " We are going to the movies and going out to eat with Dexter's mom and dad are taking us, we are already late love you and see you later." Melissa tells me. Im glad her boyfriend Dex is still treating my sister good and Kyran is real good friends with him now that he is with her. I got to get ready me and Ana has a date to tonight, and I have her a present, we spend every waking minute together since that fight. We got spend Christmas and new years together, our relationship has gotten stronger since the fight. Eli and May had hit a rough spot, after us and they didn't talk to each other for 2 weeks and they couldn't help it, they caved in and been together since no more fights.

I get ready and head out the door, I lock it, since mom and dad are at work. I left my mom a text telling her the twins have left and Im going on a date with Ana, I know she will get it after she gets off work. She is suppose to be off of work already, she probably got some extra hours. I get Ana's house and she is waiting for me by her driveway. I park the truck and get out, I kiss and hug her, help her get in the truck shut her door and I go to my side, and start the truck and go the diner that is our favorite and we stay there and talk and laugh.

I pay for our food and go to the lake and watch the stars for a little while and we get back in the truck and go back to her house. Nobody was there, I tell her to go in and that I needed to get my clothes out of the truck, that's where I got her present at. I go to her room and I stop at the door, I look at her she has candles and soft music on. I walk to her and kneel in front of her "What is this for baby the candles and the music for."

I ask her "I love you and trust you Colton, you know that right" I nod "I want you to be my first, you are my first and true love I want you and only you." Im shocked. I did know what to think "Are you sure baby, I don't want to pressure you into this baby, we can quit when it gets to much okay."

I see her nod "Im sure colt, I love you more than anything." "Okay then but before we start anything I have a surprise for you" I have her present in my hand and I give it to her. She opens it and looks at me smiling " You got me a camera, thank you I love it baby." she kisses me and I kiss her.....

===============================================================

I wake up and I have Ana in my arms asleep, it was so wonderful with what we shared together, I pull the cover over her and I get up, put my boxers on. I go to the kitchen for a bottle of water, I go back to the room to get back in bed. I see Ana on the edge of the bed talking on my cellphone crying. I run to her "Baby what's wrong are you hurting, what's wrong talk to me?" I say to her, she has me worried. She looks at me still crying "We need to go to the hospital something happen and we need to get there right now." I nod my head and we put our clothes on and run out the door. 

She tells me which hospital to go to, I park the truck, I hope her mom is okay she didn't tell me who is here, so we run to the ER and I see everybody is crying looking at me. Then I see my little brother and sister, they are crying and my sister is saying something but I cant hear her. Then they see me and my sister runs to me crying really hard hugging me telling me that she is sorry, Dex comes and gets her off me, he looks at me and I see sadness in his eyes.

Before I ask him, what happen I see my dad running to me. and he hugs me and starts crying, "Dad what's wrong you are scaring me" I ask him. "Son, I have to tell you something", he calls Tyler and A.J. they come towards us "your mom was taking a break before her next shift and she told one of the people, she talk to that she was feeling tried and was going to take a nap, when it was time for her shift, they went to wake her up, she was cold and had no pulse, she died colt, im sorry son, she gone." I'm looking at him,  I start laughing and  then I look at my sister and brother, I start putting together the pieces.

I look at my dad "Don't lie to me dad, its not true, please don't say that, she is fine, I seen her this morning with you cooking breakfast laughing and talking." I start breaking down crying and A.J. holds me but, I push him away, " PLEASE NOT MY MOM, PLEASE GOD NO NO NO NO." I  start yelling and I run though the doors and I ask the nurse, what room is my mom in and she tells me with tears in her eyes. I go to the room, I see her on the bed looking like she is asleep.

I walk over " PLEASE MOM WAKE UP DONT LEAVE ME, I NEED YOU HERE WITH ME AND THE TWINS NEED YOU, MELISSA NEEDS YOU WITH HER TO PROTECT HER FROM ME AND KY, PLEASE I LOVE YOU MOM WAKE UP MOM, WAKE UP MOM." I say that I don't know how many times, I do but I feel a hand on my shoulder and look.

I see Ana, she is crying hugging me but, I don't hug her back, "GET OUT OF HERE, MY MOM DONT NEED TO SEE YOU CRY WHEN SHE WAKES UP." I tell her. Ana looks at me "Baby, your mom is gone, she isn't going to wake up, i'm sorry."

"SHE IS GOING TO WAKE UP AND IM GOING TO BE HERE WHEN SHE DOES." I grab her arm and lead her to the hallway "SHE IS GOING TO WAKE UP AND IM GOING TO TAKE HER HOME, TAKE CARE OF HER. GET AWAY FROM ME AND DONT COME BACK EVER AGAIN SHE GOING TO WAKE UP YOU HEAR ME." I  walk back in the room and shut the door.

"Please wake up mom I love you mom please open your eyes please." I tell her over and over again. I don't know what to do without my mom, I lay my head down on the bed and hold her hand, cry myself to sleep, praying that my mom wakes up.......

==================================================================================

I KNOW ITS SAD I FEEL BAD FOR COLT AND ANA. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :(