Chapter 22- The Wedding

{7 years later}

Ana POV

I can't believe the last time, I saw everybody was 2 years ago, when my parents, me and Marco went to the states for my aunt and uncles anniversary party. Everybody came but, Colton didn't go, he was out of town on business. I seen Kyran and Melissa, they grew up so fast, meme looked just like mrs. Nancy, she is still with dexter and they are getting married. But today, we are going to Chase's and Harper's wedding, I'm a bridesmaid. "Baby are you okay, I love you." I look over at Marco, we have been together for 6 years. It took me a year to get over Colton, after that phone call and he just ignored me for six months and after that text he sent me, I finally get the point, stop calling and texting him. I had Marco with me through the whole thing, he was my friend I had grown to love him and we decided to be together.

"I'm fine baby, just got a lot to think about with the wedding and stuff, I love you too" I tell him, he grabs my hand and kisses it. It's been wonderful with him, we have an apartment together, he is work for a law firm and I'm a designer, Harper asked me to design the dresses. They are so beautiful, I talk to all the girls on Skype to show them, the dresses and the brides dress. They don't ever talk about Colton, I sometimes dream about him, when we were happy and in love. I can't believe it's been seven years, since I seen him, I still got the pictures of us when we went camping, the one at the waterfall. I have it in a box at my old room at home, I want to see him but, then again I'm scared of what I might say. I love Marco, don't get me wrong, but I love Colton more, he is still my first and true love.

Marco knows about how I feel about Colton, but he knows I love him, he knows that colt still has a piece of my heart. While, Im sitting here thinking about the past, I feel Marcos hand on my knee rubbing it. I fall to sleep thinking about the wedding. When I wake up, we are landing, we see the sign for unbuckle your seat and we do. Since, we are first class, we get off first and we get our things, I open my bag to make sure I have all the dresses. We get our rental car and drive to the hotel get our room, I call Harper and tell her we are in town at the hotel. She screams and ask for a night out and I start laughing telling her yeah, since its the last night for her to be a single woman. I tell her that I'm going to meet her downstairs, and that she is going to meet me in the lobby, I go and tell Marco, I'm going out with Harper and the girls tonight.

I kiss him and out the door, I run to lobby, I see Harper, Melissa, Autumn, Erica, Maria, and another girl I've never seen before. "Hi everybody, I miss y'all so much, I can't believe it, I'm here with y'all" I see them all looking at me and Melissa hugs me, "Let me introduce you, to my sister in law, Destiny, she and Colt got married four years ago." Meme tells me smiling and I'm shocked cause nobody told me, I look to the woman In front of me. I see that she is beautiful, olive skin, brown eyes, black hair, and toned body, I can't believe that she has him and making him happy. I hold out my hand and shake her hand "It's nice to meet you, destiny" I tell her smiling, but in the inside I hear my heart breaking.

I know that I have Marco, but Colton means the world to me. I feel like crying and going back to my room, but I got to face it, he is happy and in love with this woman that's in front of me. "So, ladies lets go party, since the night is still young and I want to go to bed so I can get married tomorrow to the man of my dreams" Harper says laughing and looking at me with sad eyes. She knows what I'm thinking, I let go of Destiny's hand walk out the door with everybody. The night was fun Melissa got all of us, a tiara with bride and bridesmaids on them. We danced and drink so much, that I don't think we are going to sober up for the wedding. When we all decide to go back to the hotel for the night, it's three thirty in the morning.

We have to be at the church at one to get ready, I get to room go to the bathroom take a shower, get a towel and go to bed. I lay there in bed next to Marco, he has his arms around my waist hugging me. I start to cry for what I lost, I don't know how I lost him, I called Eli the night after colt broken up with me and ask him what happen but he told me I had to talk to colt. But, how do I talk to him, he will not answer my text or calls. After six months of calling and texting, he texts me saying that he never loved me, I was mistake to be with, it just broke my heart more that he will say that. After that I never texted or call him again, I started hanging around Marco an grew to love him.