Chapter 6- WHAT HAVE I DONE COLTON P.O.V

I hear my phone going off, I open my eyes look around this isn't my room. I look beside me and I see Becky laying under the covers smiling at me, my head is killing me. I need to leave before someone sees me and with what happened yesterday, im going to get chewed out by mom for not calling home. I get my clothes on and walk out the door, come face to face with Harper. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE COLTON, you know Ana had all of us looking for you last night, she told us what happened it was not what it seemed." "I know what I saw Harper, she was on the couch kissing a boy and I walked out of there cause I didn't want to see her all over him" I yelled at harper.

"Well for your information, it was her ex boyfriend the one that cheated on her, he came to see her last night and when you walked in he was holding her down kissing on her. because she told him to get out that her new boyfriend was coming over for dinner" I just stood there. I don't believe what just happened  "Oh yeah jackass, after you left she was calling us girls crying telling us what happened, do you she fell asleep crying for you and that she was going to see, if you wanted to go with us to the bonfire tonight". While Harper is telling me this I felt sick to my stomach, I cant believe I did all that stuff to Becky and now hearing that Ana was crying for me. And had my friends and her girls looking for me too, I look at my phone and I see I have a lot of calls and texts from A.J., Tyler, Eli, and Chase, some more numbers.

I don't know they were calling and texting me till 2 this morning. "Is she okay this morning, I need to go see and talk to her tell her im sorry for walking out last night" I tell Harper. I start running to my truck and harper grabs my arm turns me around and stop." Do you think she wants to see you now, after you spent the night with Becky of all people, the one who had slapped you and Ana was about to fight with for doing that to you". I can see tear in her eyes, I've never seen Harper cry. I remember one time in school she was on the monkey bars, she slipped an broke her arm. She didn't even cry we were in third grade and now I see tears in her eyes, I knowing I have messed up.

Before, I could tell her to let me go, I hear my name being called I see Maria, Chase, Tyler and the only one, I didn't want to see right now Ana. She looks at me with tears and wide eyes turn around walking away from them, I start running and Chase pushes me " STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY COUSIN OWENS AND THATS WHAT YOU WERE DOING ALL NIGHT SCREWING BECKY" pointing to the house. I look and I see Becky at the door in a sheet only smiling like the devil with her phone in her hand. "I TOLD YOU ANA, HE IS MINE AND ALWAYS BE MINE." Becky said closing the door. I run to my truck and drive to the lake, get out walk to the dock. Sit down and cry like I just lost my best friend and the look on her face when she show Becky, I cry even more and I fall asleep on the dock balled up......

ANA P.O.V.

Im in the nurses office just staring at the door where Colton left me after kissing my cheek, I go to the bed where my bag is on. I hear the door open behind me, I think its Colton, I have a big smile on my face turn around. I see Becky standing there with her hands on her hips "let me tell you something Ana, Colton is mine and will always be, I know what he like and doesn't in bed. "so go find someone else to be with cause you will never please him, he will always come to me when things get hard for him, so STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM" I look at her and roll my eyes, walk out the door turn around, flip her off.

Go to the front door and see May, Harper, Autumn, and Erica talking to my mom, chase, Tyler and A.J.. Chase sees me run and pick me up " I was so worried about you silly, please don't faint anymore , harper text me and told me, what happened I almost had a heart attack". I started laughing an shaking my head, we get to the car Tyler and A.J. looks at me, " its Colton fault she fainted, he kissed her with his poison lips." I look down and blushed when Tyler was saying that. Chase shakes his head and laugh, " We are going to go come on guys, I got to go get ready for a date tonight." he was looking at harper and winked at her. I looked at her and start laughing, mom tells me I cant drive so I let May drive us home.