Chapter 8- Im broken hearted Ana POV

I haven't been out of my room since Friday morning. Mom and May has been trying to get me out of my room, all weekend. I can't believe, he had to do that to me. I want to talk to him that night to see, If he wanted to be my date to the bonfire. Then, that dumass jake had to show up and had mess up everything. But, in the end Becky was right, he went to her after all it. That Friday night, Harper, Chase, Tyler, Autumn, Alex(autumn's boyfriend),Erica, Joel(erica's boyfriend) and A.J., they all came to my house to cheer me up, we watched movies and ate pizza in my room. But, I just sat there looking at them all laughing and talking, I just feel so broken hearted over him. So, I get up, take a shower put my clothes on and go to school, I don't know if my heart can take it, if I see him today.

I get to school, its all a blur to me I don't remember going to any of classes or talking to anybody and I didn't even see him or Eli at school. Its been a week since, I've seen or heard from him or Eli, maybe he is having a hard time like me. I hear a knock on my door, I get up from the couch to answer the door. My breath suddenly away from me, I see ........ Eli standing at the door, he looks at me with a frown. "Hello Ana, Im sorry about what happened with Colton, but you have to hear me out okay" he tells me," If you are here for colton I don't want to hear it, so please leave me alone" I tell him with tears in my eyes. " I know that you are hurting very bad right now but, please believe that he is hurting as much as you are." He has been crying his self to sleep since Friday morning, telling me that he wants to die then be without you."

I look at him, he is telling me the truth I can tell and he is worried about his best friend. "WELL I GUESS YOU CAN GO DIG A HOLE IN THE GROUND FOR HIM" I tell him with tears falling down my face. I am sick and tried of crying over him, we were just friends nothing more im telling myself. "You don't mean that ana, I know you don't, you are just saying that, because you are hurting and mad at him, can I tell you something?" 

"Do you know he was going to ask you to the bonfire last Friday night and ask you to be his girlfriend, ive known him since, we were in pre-school till now ive never seen him so happy about girl ever or talk about having a girlfriend, he didn't believe in love at first sight until you" And to tell you something else he has been having dreams about you since last year, he has told me about them I thought he was just playing but, the look in his eyes when he seen you for the first time I could tell that, he was telling me the truth."

 As Eli was telling me this, I couldn't believe it, I seen coltons face it was like he knew me but I didn't know him from anywhere. Before, I knew what I was going to say, it was like my heart took over my mouth " I will see him so tell nobody that Im going to talk and see him tonight at the park" I cant believe I just said that Eli. He looks at me with a smile "okay im not going to tell nobody, you are not going to regret this, here is my number to tell me, what time you want meet and I will have him there" Eli tells me, he turn and runs out the door gets in Colton's truck and drive away. I hoping and praying that this meeting goes well ..........

Colton P.O.V

I haven't been out of the house all week, Eli has been in here with me too, since I came home Monday. Mom and Melissa has been trying to get me outside of my room, I don't leave what for I feel dead inside. Sometimes when they think im asleep, mom and dad talks to Eli, about what happened and for him to try to and get me out of here. But dad tells mom that im hardheaded like her dad, she laughs and hit him on the arm telling him to shut up. I wake up this morning, and I don't see Eli nowhere in my room, I guess he got tried of being here with me. I get up and go the bathroom, I look in the mirror, I see I've lost weight, im pale, and got bags an big dark circles under my eyes from crying myself to sleep every night.

I haven't seen A.J. or Tyler since that day, I know that they call Eli to see if im alright, he just tell them no and hangs up. I hear my bedroom door being open and I hear Eli calling me, I walk out of the bathroom lean up against the door frame looking at him. He grabs me and pulls me to the bed and I look at him "you are going to see Ana tonight at the park and I gave her my number to tell me what time" I just sigh "why did you do that for, im not going." "yes, you are colton if I got to hog tie you to your truck seat I will do it,don't push against this, she looks really bad and you do to, so you are going to talk and meet her tonight at that park."

"I don't want to see her Eli, because when I do im going to mess all of it up like before, im sorry I cant do it" Then, I feel a fist hitting my jaw, it hurt like hell, I cant believe that he hit me, but I guess I need it. I wipe blood from lip and look at Eli, I start laughing and he does too. "So I guess, ill take that as a yes now go take a shower, and go eat something, cause you got to get your girl back to liking you" Eli said. I cant believe my best friend went through all that trouble, to get me back to Ana. I get up and go take a shower get ready to see her, and we go to the kitchen to get something to eat, im glad nobody's here.

 Well, im fixing me something I hear his phone beep for a message, he runs reads the message and looks at me " she said to meet her at the park by the school and be there at 10:30" he says with a smile. I nod my head, im so freaking nervous right now. I look at the clock its 930, I have an hour to get my nerves together. We sit down and eat watch TV , "hey its time to go and good luck don't say nothing stupid okay" Eli tells me. I nod walk out the door, get in my truck drive to the park, then I see a place to park at pull in and get out then I see her my heart stops. She looks more beautiful now, then in my haunted dreams of her in blood crying to me, she is wearing a red sundress with flip flops I walk to her, she points to a bench, walks to it and sit. I follow behind her and sit down here goes nothing time to talk............