Chapter 03: Jetlagged

I woke up that morning and immediately rode a taxi to the airport.

I stared outside as I thought about the flashbacks that kept on coming.

"Luke" I whispered and felt my heart pound and I felt confused.

Luke Hemmings

Just by his name, why is my heart pound pounding? I tried to get a flashback.

But no avail. I sighed as I looked at my phone, maybe I'll get my memories back by looking at the pictures.

I opened a pic and gasped, it was a picture of me and Luke, it seems like it was on what seems our wedding day.

I was smiling at him with a lovesick expression, while he on the other hand was looking at me.
He was looking at me, I felt my heart pound and blush rush to my cheeks.

I stared intently at the picture.

I felt dizzy as I stared at the picture.
"We are here" The driver said, I handed him money. Then left the taxi with my suitcases.

"Why Are You Late" A cold distant voice said aloud, I felt a flashback come in.
Flashback

Why are you late?' It read, and i knew right away it was from my new strict boss.

'It was just one minute.' i replied as i started to look through the mail and trash the unwanted ones, like ads.

The computer dinged indicating that i have a message.

'Sixty seconds to be precise, i expect you to be on time or else clear your desk and leave.' I huffed and decided not to reply and started to organize my stuff.
End of flashback

Snap! 
Snap!
Snap!
I stared at Mr.Monroe, with wide eyes.

"It was just one minute late" I whispered blindly as his eyes widen in a fraction before narrowing on me.

"Sixty Seconds-" I cut him off and finished the sentence for him.

"To be precise, I expect you to be on time or else clear your desk and leave." He gaped at me, something crossed his eyes.

He stepped towards me, "what are you playing at? TELL ME" He said in a low deadly voice.

"N-nothing" Another puzzle to be solved, how did I know Mr.Monroe, and why is he so mean.

Mr.Monroe...
Why you gotta be so rude?

It was silent as we boarded the airplane, he booked the whole plane to ourselves. I felt a pang of pain on my head.

I felt so dizzy, I nearly fell.
"You okay?" He asked as he held my arm. I nodded and we carried on.

He was wearing a muscle shirt that bulged muscles, and he was wearing sweats.

Casual, shocking.

"Are you done checking me out?" He smirked as another flashback came to me.

Flashback.
"You done cheaking me out?" I asked as a smirk covered my lips.

"Yes, looking at the beauty in front of me is a complete bless."

"Uh." i muttered awkwardly as a blush covered my cheeks.

"Lets go" James chuckles as he held out his hand.
End of flashback

I felt myself get even more dizzy and felt my eyes close and I fell.
-.-
I snuggled close to the warmth beside me, it pulled me possibly even more close.

I sighed as I opened my eyes, there lay the man who is my boss. He was laying beside me. His hair messy, his mouth was parted open.

He snores.

He let out a groan and lifted me up, and on top of him. I let out a shriek, and tried to get out.

I saw his lips quirk up a bit before snoring.

"I knew you were awake!" I said as I ran to the bathroom.I brushed my teeth and used the toilet. After that I walked out, and sat down.

"We will be going to a ball, in a few hours. So get ready, and make sure you don't mess this up" Mr.Monroe said in a cold voice.

I nodded tiredly as we rode to the hotel.
••

Mr.Monroe slammed the counter as the man behind the counter flinched.

" I personally made my personal assistant, book two rooms here" Mr.Monroe barked in an angry tone.

I swallowed harshly.

"I'm sorry sir, but it seems like you never gave us an appointment, to book two rooms. "His accent was noticeable, which made me smile.

It was silent for a moment, and Mr.Monroe slowly turned towards me.

I gulped and looked at the floor, finding it interesting.

"Elliot Walters Did you book two rooms? Yes or no?" It was silent and I slowly shook my head, and bit my cheeks.

I felt my eyes water as I waited for him to yell at me. But he didn't, instead I heard him sigh and turn to the man.

"Do you have any rooms available?" The man checked his computer.

"Si, it appears that we have one room left." The man said, his Italian accent showing.

"Please tell me it has a separate bed!" Mr.Monroe pleaded.

"Unfortunately it is the honeymoon suite, so one bed" It was silent for a moment, the man nervously scratched his head.

"Is there any other hotels nearby?" The man shook his head.

"Walter, this is going out of your paycheck."

AN: How did you guys like it so far?

Next chapter will be dramatic a little.

Comment what you guys want them to do?

Vote for faster updates.