Chapter 17: NEARLY THE END

MR.MONROES POINT OF VIEW

"Taylor?" I said in surprise as a robot peered behind her.

"Hi I'm Siri" It made its presence known. It's blue eyes stared at me.I had a small warm feeling to it.

"Oh I know you" Elliot scoffed glaring at Taylor.

"So Taylor care to tell why you betrayed us all?" I asked as Elliot shuffled around.

"Why yes, I wanted the robots all to myself. So I blackmailed you, it was fun to see how much it affected Walter.(Elliot) I burnt down your already burnt house, because I didn't want anyone to know that I helped your dad make the robot. He was a great man James, so smart and handsome." Her eyes became glassy for a second.

"But then again he chose your mother always over me. Your father was a bastard!" Taylor yelled making me angry.

"My father wasn't a bastard!" I yelled back feeling overwhelmed by the information given.

"Yes your father is a bastard! He had feelings for two women, and used both of them. I was pregnant you know." Taylor sniffled.

"I was pregnant and today was his twenty sixth birthday, every single year I celebrate it with my dead son!" Taylor screamed with tears streaming down her face. I stood there, in shock.

"Your dad pushed me, and I fell. It killed my son. That why I wanted revenge" She wiped her cheeks as she glared at me.

"But I wasn't alone, somehow your mother never liked Cristian(James dad) She just wanted him for his money. After my son died, he left for your mother. I didn't care, I just wanted revenge." She laughed evilly.

"Your mother was the one who set the house on fire, she is the one who did" She smirked.

"But you helped her!" I shouted angrily.

"Yes, no she didn't help me."A new voice interrupted us.

James mother smirked as she walked in with a gun in her hand.

"You guys will never get the code." I said feeling guilty and regret.

"I don't care, I need to illuminate the evidence." With that she held up her gun.

BANG BANG BANG

Screams were heard as I tried to protect Elliot.
Then a miracle happened Siri stood in front of us.

CHOCHOCHO!

Alfred wobbled in, wearing a pigeon costume.
"You!" Taylor screamed in anger as she walked towards Alfred.

"You are now under arrest" The robot yanked my mother into handcuffs.

The police barged into the room and saw the cuffed person. And Taylor glaring at Alfred.

"You guys don't have any evidence." She smirked but then Elliot came out from behind me.

"Anything you say will be held against you in court, you have a right to stay quiet" Siri shouted.

"Actually I do" Taylor's and my mothers face paled as they spotted the device in Elliot's hand.

A phone.

*
"Yo James, I'm going to go to pigeon school." Alfred said as he started to chew on bread.

"No" I said as I destroyed all robots, but the one that saved us today.

"Awe pooh"Alfred said walking away. I pulled Elliot in the car and drove to a spot.

"Now that all threats are behind bars,Elliot" I sighed nervously as I brought her to an park.

"Elliot will you marry me?" I asked just as Alfred came in wearing a pigeon costume.

CHOCOLCHKOCO!

He made bird noises as another came making me shocked. I knew who that was, it was Ziall.

"Nope" she said making both of the pigeons stop. I pouted looking hurt.

She said no?

"Fine"She sighed before putting on the ring.

THE END

Sike, I mean common? Anyone want to know what happened to Brandon?