Chapter 16:The Day Ending

"No running in the halls!" A teacher barked, and we ignored her."Come back here!" She shouted as she ran after us.

I ran and pushed the closest door and stopped. We were at a place, that seemed to be the gym. I spotted the Principle talking to the students who were seated on the floor.

He had blue eyes and was bald. He was wearing a gray suit. The boys tumbled in and hit my back.

"Now Now, staying in school is healthy." He finished and dismissed his students. He saw us standing and walked towards us.

"Hello i'm Mr.Dean, the principle." He said just as the teacher tumbled in.

"Mrs.Kiry what brings you here?" We all stared at her, which made her nervous. She mumbled some excuse and ran away.

"We want information on the code." Alfred spoke as he glared at him.

"Alfred stop." I mumbled gabbing him with my elbow. He scoffed as he pointed to the mascot.

Pigeons

"Why are you pointing at the mascot?" Mr.Dean questioned Alfred, I quickly slapped his arm down.

"Uh i was thinking how pretty that pigeon looks like." Alfred looked pained to say that.

"Anyways what happened with you and your family" James interrogated.

"Well seeming that Taylor and i divorced. But i don't know anything about the code." The principle said just as the door swung open.

A man dressed in a pigeon walked in, he let out a bird sound as it spotted Alfred.

"Wait how old are you?" I asked him. Alfred next to me, stared at the pigeon for a while with an angry face.

"I believe she is about 43 right now." He said, i turned to James. "Ha told you!" He winced.

"I made out with a old woman gross!" He gagged. Just as he said that Alfred made a bird noise and jumped on the pigeon.

"Wait you made out with my ex wife?" Mr.Dean exclaimed as Alfred chased the pigeon who was yelling for help.

"Yeah, he did multiple times" I smirked enjoying James discomfort.

"COME AT ME YOU PIGEON FAKER!" Alfred yelled as he chased the Pigeon boy who is running.

"And she wouldn't give me a kiss, until i lose some weight." He grumbled angrily as he patted his large belly. "I am not fat am i?" He asked before waving us off.

"I think you know what the code is Mr.Monroe." He smirked at James before walking away.

"How do you know my name?" James Yelled.

"Because your famous, Mr.Monroe!" Was his reply.I turned towards James.

"I know the code." He whispered."I knew all along! God dammit!" He smiled widely.

"Whats the code?" I asked him he looked down at me with a goofy smile, which made me feel giddy. "355468" He smiled like i knew what that meant.

"So it was a bunch of numbers?" I asked in confusion. He laughed as he shook his head, as if to call me a silly girl.

"Its not just a bunch of numbers, its you. Your name, i used that password from day one." His smile was bright and looked at me like any other girl would want to be looked at.

"M-me?" I stuttered staring up at him feeling a wave of emotions. I felt special, really special.

He nodded grinning. I just stood there like a goofball staring up at him, while he kept on staring at me.

"Why would Taylor change the code to my name?" I asked in confusion."Because I had sent a special agent this whole time with her, Alain" He smirked.

Alfred was chasing the pigeon boy around us.

*

"I got control of all robots, and i am starting to put them in self destruct." James started typing wildly.

"Wait! What about your dream to fulfill what your father was close to finish."

"He didn't want me to finish what he started, but to end it. And it ends now." He pressed a button and stopped.

"I did it."

The door swung open as troops came in.

"What have you done?" Taylor screamed at James.