Chapter 05: A fallen Crystal

I watched his face fall slightly, as i told him i remembered Luke.

Luke Hemmings, my heart pounded as my eyes teared up.

He is dead, he was dead a long time ago.

"So Elliot, how did you lose your memory?" Mr.Monroe asked.

"An accident....i think" I mumbled, ashamed that i don't remember. I felt the world revolving around me.

He lifted my chin, "Hey its going to be okay, everything is going to be okay"

I stared up at him and felt a painful flashback.

I jumped as i felt a hand on my shoulder and meet James dark eyes.

"It will be okay." He muttered as he let go gently, he raked his fingers on his hair before looking at me with an unknown emotion.

"Everything is going to be okay." He said meaning each word.

"Elliot, come on let's get you to bed" His worried expression caught me off guard for a moment.

I blinked and realized that we were still in the ball. I nodded unable to speak as I felt a rush of emotions.

He held my hand and tugged me towards the door. I stared at our hands with a blush.

We both danced and i twirled around and around, until it was time to go.

"Let me take you home" I nodded smiling at him, his blue eyes were enchanting.

Luke took my hand and led us out. The whole time i was staring at our hands, Mr.Monroe never did that with me.

Maybe Mr.Monroe wasn't supposed to be the one, maybe it was Luke all along.

We walked and walked, instead of taking a car. The whole time, he cheered me up.

I felt a lump grow on my throat, can I move on? My heart beat fast as we started to walk back to the hotel in silence.

I sighed tiredly recalling all the random flashbacks, it was giving me a head ache.

"Tell me about him." He asked, with a cold voice.

"He, he was perfect." I started and felt the lump in my throat grow.

"He had a charming smile, and his amazing blue eyes.And-And he was never mean or rude to me, he made me feel..."I searched the right word.

"Special" I looked up at his dark eyes, that stared at mine with emotions.

"But now he's gone" My voice cracked, as I took a deep breath and shivered.

His warm hand held my shoulder and tingles spread through.

He lifted his hand and gently wiped my tears. I didn't even know I was crying.

I cried harder as I went through all the memories of Luke and I.

"Don't you cry, I'll try to...." He stared at me and wrapped his jacket on me.

"Fix you"

"Tell me about the girl, you loved" I changed the subject, feeling my heart pound. What was I feeling?

"It seems like she was the most beautiful girl in the world." He proudly stated making me smile slightly at him.

Would Luke say that to me?

"Only that she received the most pain, than anyone I could think of." He said, my eyes widen.

"El- her smile was something worth a million" He then turned cold.

"But she is gone"

That's when the whole time, he was silent.
.-.

"Hey" A man with black hair and hazel eyes, wearing a suit.

"Uh" I flushed when he gave me a smirk, telling me I was caught.

"Alfred stop flirting with my fianc- assistant." Mr.Monroe welcomed him in.

"Me.Walters this is my cousin Alfred, he will be with us for the next few days" I nodded and greeted him.

"I'm hungry" Alfred said, I nodded agreeing with him.

We went to a restaurant and Mr.Monroe ordered for all of us.

"Uh no sea fish for me, I'm all burgers and fries" Alfred changed his order as I, being the shy fish looked down.

I hated seafood.

Soon we were given our food, and Mr.Monroe ate his food, while I ogled on Alfred's food.

"Can I have...everything on the menu" Alfred asked the waiter who nodded and left.

I looked down and pushed the salad around, and avoided touching the dead corpse on my plate.

I didn't want to change my order, because I felt like it was rude.

I took a sip of my water and stared in envy at Alfred's food.

Grr, my cheeks burned as I looked up, to see both of them look at me.

They looked away and started to talk, I quickly shoved the rest of my plate, in a plant near me.

Poor plant, but it was between me and you.

Soon we were ready to leave, I grumbled under my breath.

I am so hungry.

Grrrrrr

V/C/F