Chapter 11: A nightmare before christmas

"This is all your fault." James childishly muttered.

"Bruh" I am annoyed.

"I have been telling you from the begging not to trust them. But no! You just had to be so gullible."I glared at him.

"They didn't give me a reason to not trust them, you did!" He said in a vulnerable voice.

I sighed as I tugged on the duck tape, it's been a day.

The taped me to a  pole and James to a wall.
There was a tv in front of us, I thought it was just there to keep us company.

But they never turned it on.

They would come and stick bread in our mouths.

The door opened as we heard Taylor arguing with Ziall.

"You know, there was a reason why I was with Taylor.." James voice reached my ears.

"It was because I needed her for publicity. To make my invention big-" I cut him off.

"She had the thing I didn't have." I said envying Taylor.

"Perfection" I uttered defeated. I was tired, tired of everything.

Maybe going after James was stupid of me, when he didn't have any faith in me.

"No Elli, I needed her for that only. I was going to break up with her and be with you." He spoke.

But his words, where going in one ear and through the other.

"You are perfection"

"Lies" I said as my heart grew heavy.

"I trusted you, you said you forgave me. And too think I thought you loved me back! James you can't just use women like that! We have the same rights as you!" I shouted at him angrily.

"B-But!" I hear him sniffle as his sobs raked through the air.

"Now Taylor has complete control over everyone, and we can't do anything about it." I whispered feeling guilty towards him.

"Your right" He whispered as I could feel his gaze behind me.

"It is all my fault, and I need to do something to stop this." He said but I wasn't having it.

"No, James I tried, and tried. I gave you my everything, and you were greedy." I felt my tears fall.

"Your right, I am.I will make it up to you, I promise"

"Don't keep promises, you know you can't keep."

"Elliot!" A new voice sang as a figure came closer to me.

Ziall smirked as he leaned in, I could feel his breath on my face.

"Ew I can't believe you had your eyes on her." Taylor said as she stepped forward.

"I don't care." Ziall gently touched my cheek.

"So soft! What kind of moisturizer do you use?" He asked me.

"None of your business!" I snapped.

"Ah feisty,I like" He winked at me, as I felt an unsettling feeling in my stomach.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER!" James shouted angrily as I heard ripping of duck tape.

I heard Taylor scream at the scene behind me.

"Aw man I want to see this!" I struggled against the duck tape, but it was no use.

"Man chill, we just came to make a compromise." Zialls voice rung in the air.

"What! I don't want anything to do with you!" James shouted.

"Fine then I'll make sure the robots will kill Elliot!" Ziall said.

It was silent for a moment.I gasped as I saw a bunch of red eyes in front of me.

"Fine"

"You get to keep the robots, we want nothing to do with it." Taylor said.

"Why not?" James asked in a suspicious tone.

"Because handling robots is a big deal. Keep it"
With that they left.

James ripped the duck tape off of me.
I smiled as I stretched.

"Arn't  you going to give me a hug?" James asked as I looked up at his dark eyes.

"No"

"Too bad your mine" With that he grabbed me and hugged me.

"What no! James I gave up on you the day you were to stupid to give them the code!" I shouted pushing him back.

"Your right." He said looking at me in the eyes.

Suddenly the tv turned on, and the thing is we never turned it on.

"The blame is Mr. James Monroe, who has made a huge decline of jobs and criminal robots!"A reporter said as there were protesters behind her.

"I need to go!" James ran away.

"Wait I can help!" I shouted he turned to me.

"This world is a dangerous place, It's all my fault Elli. All mine"

"Then let's fix it, together" I looked in his eyes and felt the familiar emotions rush through me.

"WE WOULD COULD BE HEROES!" I sang in the car as James smiled.

But then my smile faded as my eyes widen.

Brandon

VOTE FOR FASTER UPDATES
COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES
FOLLOW FOR FASTER UPDATES