Chapter 13: Good bye Part II

Meanwhile in JAMES MONROE'S PART OF VIEW.

I felt the tears stream down my face, as i drove faster.

  When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need

I angrily changed the music, but it seemed like this song was everywhere. I sighed as i let Cold Plays music flood through the car.

When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know

I tried man, i tried many times. I thought bitterly as i sobbed driving faster than the speed limit.

  When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

I sighed as i thought back to her broken face as she talked about Luke. I felt like to go to Luke from the graveyard and beat him up for making her feel like this.

Maybe, maybe i should try to-

And I will try to fix you

I glared furiously at my car and turned it off. I sighed as i arrived home and ran in.

I raked my brain as I tried hacking into the robots systems.

My fingers worked gracefully on the keyboard. I turned the TV on as I multi tasked.

I entered my mothers middle name.

ERROR
INCORRECT CODE.

I clenched my jaw as i entered the code again. Its been four hours and i couldn't get it.

I tried and tried again. I then sighed as i felt a headache coming in.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

I stood up as a nervous feeling over washed me. I cheeked the peephole and sighed with relief .

"Elliot" I smiled a bit as she glared at me and pushed past me.

"W-hat makes you here, i was pretty sure what i said in the car." I stuttered.

"Did you find the code?" She ignored what i said, i turned towards her with a confused look.

"Uh no?"

"Well maybe you know, but don't know because your thinking about it too much.." She stuttered.

"What? Look Taylor and the others changed the code." I muttered as i sat defeated on the couch.

"Well maybe you should take some time off, and maybe it will come to you." She said as she closed my laptop.

"Well then what should we do?" I asked as i took a drink of water and offered her some, she shook her head.

"I have an idea" She smirked evilly at me as she took a step towards me.

!

*Insert Walking on Sunshine Song*

"That's not how you crack an egg!" I shouted as she laughed as she threw flour at me. I smirked as i took a egg and threw it on her.

she giggled as we played around.

*

"DANCE AFTER ME!" She started to copy what the girl on TV did.

If you like it then you should put a ring on it!

"I don't know how to use these heels!" I let out my girlish scream as i fell on my bum.

She laughed out loud as she tossed her ring at me.

*

"Come on Roll" She yelled at me as she started to roll around my living room.

I stared at her weirdly and shrugged and rolled with her.

I felt myself smile and laugh as i passed her.

*

"ONE TWO THREE I DECLARE A THUMB WAR!" She yelled as i tried to put her thumb down.

"I like you" She said as i looked up immediately. My heart raced as i stared at her with an unknown feeling.

"ONETWOTHREEFOURFIVESIXSEVENEIGHTNINETEN I won!"She cheered as she danced around.

Is it wrong that i actually thought i heard her say 'i like you'?

*

"PILLOW FIGHT!" I yelled at her as i smacked her face with a pillow. I looked at my pillow and saw a lipstick stain.

"Awe man!" I said looking at her, but when i did i was smacked with a pillow.

I kept on hitting her lightly with a pillow, but she hit me harder with the pillow.

We were laughing as the feathers floated in the air. So far, i was letting her win.

What can i say? I am a gentlemen.

Then she tripped on the tangled blankets beneath us as she feel. Her hand grabbed my shirt and i fell with her.

Man did i fall hard for her.

literary, i landed on the floor with her on top of me.

I quickly turned us over as my breath fanned across her face. Her eyes stared at mine with an intensity.

"I win." I let a small smirk grow across my face, as she visibly shivered. I blew on her face, she closed her eyes and inhaled.

I leaned in as my smirk changed into a smile. We were both covered in kitchen ingredients and had feathers on us.

"Good to know you still have feelings for me Elli." I whispered as a thought came in my mind.

Of course!

"W-What?" She stammered as i stood up.

"I know how to crack the code, i mean i basically made the system. So that means." I paused and turned to her.

"I can control the robots again."

I didn't miss the little cute blush on her cheeks.

AN:
YOUR WELCOME!

HEHEHEHHEHEH

OKAY, ANYWAYS HOLLAND RULES!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE COVER?

COMMENT ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU GUYS GIVE ME THE INSPIRATION I NEED.

VOTE FOR FASTER UPDATES LIKE THESE.

I guess next chapter you will see what happened to Brandon and all that. :)