Chapter 15: Highschool Fiasco

Elliot's point of view
*

"Ziall?" I whispered in confusion as he turned around and disappeared.

"I'm going to take a shower!" Alfred was about to step in the house but James stopped him.

"I don't want your poo on my floor!"

"Excuse me!" Someone shouted we all turned towards a woman who wore a doctors white jacket thingy.

"Yes?" I asked as she looked at Alfred in concern.

"I'm a doctor, Dr.Lamb I  think your firend here has pooping issues." She said as she eyed Taylor's car.

"Well" James shrugged enjoying this.

"What! No!" Alfred argued but the woman stopped him.

"Sir if you come with me I will take you to the hospital!" She said in concern.

"Please take him!" James laughed as I slapped his arm.

"Dr.Lamb, he doesn't have any issues, this is all just a prank." She looked at us like we were crazy.

"A prank? Sweetly you don't joke about someone's health like that" She grabbed Alfred's ear and walked to her car.

"Should we stop her?" Ziall came out of nowhere making me jump.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered as he smirked.

"Wait Ms.Lamb! " I shouted making her turn towards me.

"What?"

"He just mixed a bunch of paint to make it look like poop, when it's not! So I'll take him" I grabbed Alfreda right hand.

"No you may not, it looks like a rare disease!" She grabbed his left hand.

"Oh hell no! Woman!" He bit her hand, she let go immediately.

"Run!" I shouted as we all went inside the house.

I sighed in relief as I locked the door.

"So Ziall why are you here." I glared at him, he looked at James and smirked.

"I have some information on the code." He smirked as he sat on the couch.

"You mean you don't know the code." I questioned him.

"No I don't"

"Of course you don't, your brain is the size of a pigeon!" Alfred said angrily.

"I don't give a shit! Ziall snapped.

"Yes you do! You shit on me with pigeon crap!" Alfred cried as he went upstairs to take another shower.

"Anyways I do know one way to get closer to the code."

"I don't give a crap! I need to find a way to hack it!" James shouted angrily.

"Well how's that going for you" Ziall smirked.

"James he is right, I mean we should do something about it just in case." I said agreeing.

"You believe pigeon boy? Seriously he went against us, he is the enemy!"

"First off I'm right here, and lastly I want to bring Taylor down along with mother hen."

"Mother hen?" James and I coursed.

"It's a key term for James mother" Ziall muttered.

Eh.

"And I think Belvadeer Highschools principle has knowledge of the code.." Ziall scratched his head.

"How does some Highschool principle have knowledge about the code?"I asked easing my confusion.

"Because" Ziall paused as he stared straight at me.

"The so called principle, is Taylor's  Father"
*
"Anyways I'll be leaving now" Just as Ziall was about to leave, the doorbell rang.

He opened it confused.

"Hi I'm the police" A man showed us his badge.

"Hello officer, what brings you here?" I asked politely.

"There has been a complaint, that a man has a rare disease and has been popping a lot" The man looked concerned yet disgusted at the same time.

"Sir it was just a prank, it was fake shit." James bluntly said.

"Oh, well I advice you to come forth if ever a problem." He eyed Alfred before leaving.

"Well let's go check it out!" Alfred grinned as we all got into James Mercedes.

*
"Wow man is that a Mercedes Benz!" A young boy who looked goth exclaimed.

"Yeah and don't touch" James muttered as we started to walk into Highschool.

"It's soo shiny!" Goth boy yelled as he stared at the car.

"Why is there a creep looking at my car?" James asked as we walked in.

"James! He probably never saw a Mercedes before!" I lightly punched his arm. He scoffed as we started to sign visitor passes.

"Where's the principle?" James asked the attendant.

"He should be in the gym, talking to the students about health." We nodded and took a nap before going to the hallways.

We all seemed to be lost as we turned, eventually we all separated.

When I turned I felt my breath hitch, James breath fanned my face. My face heated up as I was about to step Back.

He grabbed my waste and brought me closer, I felt the thingles and warmth. I felt almost complete, he stared at my face like he was memorizing it.

His dark green eyes are always so enhancing, his little nose was cute. And his lips...

I jumped and stepped back, in shock. What was i thinking? I turned and started to run away, away from the familiar feelings.

"Elliot!" James shouted as he started to run after me, I pushed my legs faster.

"Elliot! James! I found you!" Alfred yelled in excitement.

"Why are you running away from me?" Alfred cried and started to run after us.

*
:) V/C/F