Chapter 06:Arranged Marriage

I sat in the court room and felt the weight on my shoulders.

After the dinner I got a call from my lawyers. I immediately left.

I lost.

My devil of a father, acted on the court.

Flashback;

"Your Honor, right when I came home from work they were gone. I knew Elliot took my only son, because of her-" He sniffled as he continued.

Lies.

"Bad behaviors.." Everyone gapped as they fell into his trap.

Lies.

"What bad behaviors?" The judge glanced at me with distaste.

Lies.

"At age seventeen, she would steal alcohol and disappear at nights" He accused, my mouth opened at his good acting.

Who knew he could act?

Lies.

"She would sometimes bring in bad people and would be a bad influence on Brandon." The judge nodded in sympathy before calling me up.

Lies.

"Do you Elliot Walters, confirm of what Mr.John Walters accused you of?" My father stood up and spoke.

"I'm not accusing her, it's the truth?" Tears fell from his pathetic eyes.

Lies.

"Order, If you stand up and show me disrespect. Then you are disrespectful to the court of justice and law! " With that he sat down and shut his mouth.

Truth.

"Continue" The judge told me.

I smoothed out my black dress before continuing.

"I don't confirm" I said with all modesty.I clenched my fist, what did they expect.

"Wait, he said 17 right?" I nodded confused.

The judge shared a look with an officer.

"You were a minor, therefore he was your guardian. And as his guardian, you were his responsibility"

My mouth opened in shock, then I closed it.

"So Mr. John Walters may have the custody if and only if" The judge gave me a smile.

She is on my side!

"You Elliot Walters were to get married"

Fudge my life.

"Until the next court date" She nodded to her officer as they left.

I walked to my lawyer.

"Lies" I spoke my thoughts. He nodded and I asked him what the judge meant.

"She meant for you to get married, because then you have more people to look out for Brandon.Meaning two against one, and two is better." I nodded as I stressed.

"Don't worry, I could postpone this for a week" He grimaced, I nodded.

"Good bye Ms.Walters" And he left.

End of Flashback.

I sat down as tears spilled down.
I needed to get married.

"If you get married with me then you will get Brandon" Mr.Monroe walked in with his lawyer and my lawyer.

"She would win, if she were to get married with you."My lawyers voice mumbled agreeing with Mr.Monroe.

"Um hello? This is my choice" I spoke with a glare.

"Not yours" I glared at Mr.Monroe. He didn't look at me the whole time, as if I were a nobody.

"It's him or nobody, chose your pick" His lawyer announced.

I sighed as I ignored all of them idiots and walked out.

"Give her time" I heard my lawyer tell them as I closed the door behind me.

"Hello, my name is Siri. What is your name?" I turned around and saw a robot.

It had blue eyes and was built like a human, but all white.

I screamed.

"AHHHHHHHH"

"Hello AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Siri greeted as the door opened behind me. Siri sounded like a man, from England.

"Oh my god, look that thing is staring at me!" I shrieked hiding behind the three idiots.

"That thing has a name!" It's eyes turned red at me for a second, I felt my heart pound.

"Relax Elliot, this is Mr.Monroe's invention. The government, is making them our police."I gapped at my lawyer as the thing-Siri decided to advance towards me.

"Don't be scared, ask it a question" I thought of something.

Let's see how smart he is.

"What is zero divided by zero?" Siri immediately responded.

"Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends. How many cookies does each person get? See? It doesn't make sense."

He took a moment before continuing, "And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies, and you are sad that you have no friends."

Silence

"Burn.." Alfred came out of nowhere and whistled.

We all turned towards him.

"I found quite a lot of movies matching. 'Burn'" Siri said aloud.

An: THE APPEARANCE OF SIRI HAS COME!

Yes I got that from Apple.

Lol  comment below, should they get married or nah.

Also vote for faster updates:)