2. Family Matters

"What?" Mary Margaret said in shock, nearly dropping Neal. "Are you sure? Hook? When? How? You know what, I don't want to know."

    Emma just nodded as her mother babbled. "In Camelot... I remember."

    "Does Hook- Killian know?"

    Upon hearing this, Emma just broke down into tears." How am I supposed to tell him?" She said, crying a river. "It's not like I can just walk up to him in the street."

    Mary Margaret invited her crying daughter inside. The loft looked just like it always did, and Mother and Daughter sat side by side on the bed in the back corner, Emma crying into Mary Margaret's shoulder.

    Alerted by the sound of crying, David made his way downstairs. When he saw his daughter sobbing into his wife's shoulder, he ran over to help comfort, knowing it was the pirate's fault.

    "Emma, sweetheart, what's wrong?" David asked.

     Mary Margaret looked into Emma's emerald eyes, asking for permission to tell. Emma sighed. David would know soon enough anyway.

    "I- I'm pregnant," Emma said. Hopefully she'd made the right choice, telling David so soon.

    David couldn't believe his ears. "Bloody pirate," he spat.

     "Dad, whatever you do, please don't hurt Killian," Emma said, worried something might happen to the man she still had feelings for, regardless of what Killian had said to her.

    David knew that getting angry would only upset his already broken daughter further, so he just sat there, hugging the two women.

    After Emma told her parents that she wished to be left alone, she sat there on her parents bed. She decided that she would go to Regina's for support. Emma's parents would support her, but they couldn't even begin to comprehend what Emma was going through. If anyone new about confusing pregnancies, it was Regina. Granted, with Regina, Robin, and Zelena, Regina wasn't the pregnant one. But, Emma knew, she would still understand. So she transported herself to Regina's using her now ordinary way, dark magic.

"I'm pregnant," Emma said, for the third time that day. But when Regina answered, Emma heard two voices, one belonging to a 13-year-old boy on the stairs.

"You're what?!" Both Henry and Regina said, jaws practically on the floor. Henry ran downstairs to his adoptive and biological mothers. He jumped on to the couch Emma was sitting on. "Mom, are you serious?" He said, conflicted on whether  to congratulate Emma or ask her if she was okay.

   "Yeah, kid, I'm serious," Emma responded. For a second, it looked like Emma was about to cry, but then she burst out laughing. Tears did stream down her face, as she laughed almost manically at how awful the whole situation was. "I'm hoping that maybe this might bring him back to earth."

    "Him? Who?" Regina asked, although she already knew the answer.

   "Mom, I'm pretty sure it's Killian, right mom?"

   Emma stopped laughing. "Yes, it's Killian's baby."

    "Tell him," Henry said, knowing that with Killian a Dark One, Emma would sooner run than confront him head on.

      "Emma, you have to," Regina ordered. "What if you never got the chance to?"

      The Dark Swan thought about this for a moment. "Alright, Regina," she said. "I'll tell him soon."