Answers

You guys asked the questions, and now I have the answers! Here we goooo!!

1. Why did you decide to become a OUAT writer?

I had read fanfiction quite a bit before (the first fanfiction I read was hiccstrid), and I kept having ideas for fanfictions that I wanted to read. Then I was like "Hey! Why don't I write these myself?" And Once Upon a Time is my favourite show, so I decided to start with that.

2.When did you start watching OUAT?

I started watching Once Upon a Time on Netflix in August, 2014, just before season 4 aired. The day season 4 premiered, season 3 showed up on Netflix, and I watched that all in the week before White Out aired!

3. Are you a fan of Snowing, Rumbelle, Outlaw Queen, and Captain Swan?

I think Snowing are just adorable, Outlaw Queen is my second favourite ship on OUAT, I LOVE CAPTAIN SWAN ASDHJKL, and Rumbelle isn't exactly my notp, but Rumple just keeps hurting Belle.

4. Who was your favourite villain and least favourite?

First off, even we're counting people who are heroes now, then Killian and Regina are tied for favourite, but if we're not, then Cruella is my favourite, and Greg and Tamara are tied for least favourite.

5. Is Captain Swan your OTP?

YESSSS ADHJLJDHKL
But (can you have more then one?) my other OTPs are Outlaw Queen, Violet Believer, Spoby (PLL), Jemma (MPHFPC), Wolflet (TLC), Kaider (TLC), Hiccstrid (HTTYD), and Garret and Amy on Dead of Summer.

If you guys have any other questions you want to ask me, I'll answer in the comments!