7. I'm Elizabeth

Bloody hell. "Milah?!" Killian asked, shocked. "How come your only, what, twenty, then?"

       The girl looked confused as to why he was asking her such a question, but answered anyway. "People age in the Underworld, just slowly." She stuck out her hand. "I'm Elizabeth, by the way."

Emma couldn't believe what was happening. She looked at her pirate boyfriend. "Wasn't Milah Rumpelstiltskin's ex-wife? That you, you know, had an affair with?"

But Killian was still recovering from the shock. When no one took Elizabeth's hand, she shrugged and let it fall to her side.

    "So, why did you summon me?" She asked.

   Regina was the first to recover. "Would you happen to deal in magical midwifery?"

         "Actually, yeah," Elizabeth said. "With all the Dark Ones and those that wield magic coming down here, it's almost a required skill. What do you need to know?"    

       "What do you know about Dark Ones and babies?" Regina asked.

      Elizabeth looked confused. "Why do you ask?"

   "One of us happens to be pregnant," Regina said, pointing to Emma. "And was a Dark One when she got that way."

      Elizabeth scrunched her eyebrows. "A Dark One? As in there are others?"

     Emma sighed. "So was Killian." Seeing Elizabeth's confusion, she added, "The father."

    "Not why I was confused," Elizabeth said. "Why were there more than one?"

   "Long story; I'll explain later," Emma said. "But what would happen?"

     Elizabeth pondered this, and then paled. "Would you happen to have another title? Something that represents good?"

     "I'm The Saviour."

     "No, no, no, no, no," Elizabeth said, looking worried as she paced across the floor. "The child of good, created in evil, the child of true love."

     Hearing this, Emma and Killian absentmindedly moved closer together.

    Elizabeth waited before continuing. "I heard of a prophecy once. Your child will have twice as much possibility for darkness then good. They will have magic; raw, unrefined, unpredictable magic."

     Emma leaned into the pirate's shoulder. This couldn't happen. Her baby needed to be safe. "What can we do to stop this?"

     Elizabeth sighed. "What can we ever do?"

     David cut in. "This isn't  a time to be philosophical. My grandchild could be in trouble."

Elizabeth humphed. Even though Emma didn't want to, she liked Elizabeth. She reminded Emma of herself. "Cut to the chase, Elizabeth. What can I do to help my baby?"

Killian's eyes lingered on Emma's abdomen. He was already feeling protective, but he still hadn't gotten over the fact that Elizabeth was Milah's kid. And maybe his.

    Elizabeth spoke, waking him from his daze. "I don't really know... I deal with, you know, telling people stuff about they're unborn kids. I also do ultrasounds, but that doesn't exactly seem like the first thing in your mind right now." Elizabeth brightened up. "Maybe you could come back to my mom and I's place. She might know something, and you seem to know her."

Emma turned to Hook. "Is this your kid?!" She whisper-shouted.

Killian looked exasperated. "How would I know?"

Emma thought about this. "Let's go see Milah, okay? I'm sure she'd know." She spun back around to face Elizabeth, who looked at her expectantly. "Let's go talk to your mother," she said.