Chapter Three: Descisions

"Would you like a theme for your wedding m'lady?"

"I would amelia."

She smiles at me waiting for my idea.

"Winter," It is how I feel cold and dreary despite the warm summer air.

Only 25 days remain and with each day Mathieu tries to push himself near me more.

"Interesting choice, any reason for it?"

"I simply like the idea of dead branches coated in ice and small particles of ice falling from the sky. I like the grey sky and the emptiness that seems to loom over the grounds"

She looks at me as if I have sprouted three heads.

"Make it happen Amelia, do not question my decisions." I say breezily.

She nods quickly.

"What colors would you like?" She squeaks out.

"White, light grey, and Navy Blue" I recite having painfully thought of the wedding I dreamed of having as a child and this will be my dream wedding, or at least the closest thing to it but in a final act of hope I saved my music inspired wedding Idea incase I got a chance to truly marry for love.

"Perhaps silver would look better princess."

"I prefer light grey," .

She nods.

We go over details such as food, music, entertainment, flowers and decor, before Amelia leaves and Jennifer my seamstress comes in.

"Hello darling."

"Hi jenn"

"I am so sorry, about all of this." her face shows her concern.

I nod, "I always thought that my parents loved me."

"Jaclynn they do."

"They have a terrible way of showing it." I say with a sigh.

"Perhaps it will make you feel better to know that I have been transferred to the french palace to be your seamstress!" She says with a smile.

I give her a hug, "Thank god." She is the same age as I and she is my best friend and practically my sister.

"Now before we set to work on your dress lets work on the groom and his groomsmen's tux"

"It can look terrible for all I care." I mutter.

"But that would be bad for me." She says with a laugh.

"True, I wish for my darling husband to be a simple light grey suit and navy tie. And the groomsmen can wear navy suits with light grey ties."

"No tux's?"

"Correct, I am saving my ideal image in a final flame of hope."

She nods. "What do you want Ellise wearing?"

"A ruffled light grey ballgown."

She sketches an idea out and I approve it.

"Your bridesmaids?"

"It's only you Jenn as long as it is navy blue and works with Ellise's dress I don't care."

"I hate seeing you like this, you've always been so happy, so positive, you don't deserve this. to be forced into marriage... it's awful."

"At least you will be there for me." I say quietly.

"What about your dress?"

"I am saving my dream dress, so I want a ballgown with a sparkling snow like patterned beaded bodice with a simple tulle skirt that is matte white on top with some shimmering tulle under it almost hidden. And I would love a white faux fur caplet."