Chapter Fourteen: Royal Wedding Part 1- Royal Preparations

Bells.

I wake up to bells.

Ellise sits on my stomach shaking a little silver bell in my face.

"Good morning Ellise." I say smiling despite feeling sorrowful for having to leave my bed.

"Are you leaving today?" She asks as she has everyday, but now the response differs.

"I am."

She frowns and hugs me tightly.

"Do you have to go Jackie?"

"I do, but don't worry we still have the rest of the day."

"Are you getting Married?" She asks.

I nod.

"Are you going to have a baby soon?"

I hear Jennifer Laugh as she enters the room.

"No. Not for a very long time."

"Well Prince Flynn says when two people get married they-"

"I recommend you don't listen to what that ten year old boy says," Jennifer says taking the little silver bell.

"He says I have to listen because he is Prince of Austria and because he is older." She frowns.

I am going to miss her funny little conversations.

"You can do whatever you wish Ellise."

And of that I am sure. She will not be like me.

She smiles and hops off the bed.

"I have to eat breakfast! I'll see you later Jackie!" Ellise runs out of my room and I look at the box holding her bracelet.

"Ready to get married?" Jennifer asks.

I shake my head, "Not at all."

She smiles half heartedly. "First you must undress and we can start to get you as perfect as a princess."

"That's hilarious." I say as I stand up.

"Vanilla mint?"

"Precisely." I respond as she places salts into the bath that are my favorite scent.

I undress and slip into the bath as Jennifer quickly fetches the make-up artist and shows her where to set up and explains what I want.

Jenn returns and grooms me to perfection, which may seem awkward having someone help you bathe but in the means of being best friends and the perks of for once actually being free of body hair I am okay with it.

Endless products are applied to my skin and due to the mixture of all the chemicals to make my skin so soft and smooth I wouldn't be surprised if I was actually Glowing on my wedding day.

Quite literally as soft as a baby's bottom I slip into a white silk robe with the only clothing on otherwise being my White lacy undergarments.

As Jenn persists I eat a small breakfast consisting of a piece of bread and a few sips of water.

I sit at my vanity by the window as Jenn works on my hair, and Raya, my make up artist, paints my fingernails with the classic french tips with a small glittering design on the ring finger that I had sketched a few days ago.

Though there are about Four hours until the 1:30 Ceremony starts various black cars are pulling up and even from a distance the glittering crowns on their heads are apparent as they arrive from the royal guest houses by the edge of the grounds for the larger families that Visit. Would it kill them to take the seven minute walk from the guest houses to the palace? No, but for the various press arriving in a black car is far more luxurious.