Mornings at the Kim Household.

Chap 1

<Kai's POV>

"Hey!Mira!WAKE UPPP!!!!Come downstairs NOW!"
My sister shouted as her twin sleepily walk down the stairs. Good gosh. ,  those two never keep quiet. (*^* )

"CAN U GUYS SHUT UP?!"I shouted. OMG they are so noisy you cannot believe two princesses,  girls no less,  can behave like that!At least I'm more reserved.. Of course, as a prince that is expected.

<Jae Hyun POV>

That sister of mine.. She doesn't wanna wake up!!
If she doesn't wake up I'll shout.
.3...

2...

1...

"HEY!Mira!IREONA!!!!Come downstairs NOW!"
she flopped out of bed, that lazy are who is so irritatingly smarter than me..  She shoved her outdated half moon glasses on and sleepily walk down the stairs. "What? "

Then suddenly I heard,"CAN U GUYS SHUT UP?!"
Obviously from our hot-tempered brother, Kai A.K.A Kim Jong In

Kai POV:

Today was the first day of High School for my sisters and I after the holidays.We are going to Epik High for the Mythical.
Im already there 'cus I'm 1 year older than them.

Jae Hyun is really really
..........................
...............
..........
......
.........
..............
..........................
.............
..........
Excited.

"Move it Mira! We're gonna be late at this rate!" Jae Hyun shouted to her sister, Mira. "Yes Ma'am." Mira sleepily replied, she wasn't much of a morning person. AT. ALL. (*^*)
Why can't she wake up earlier?!

The limousine was parked in front of our gates and our chauffeurs raised their hats at us. They smelt different.

Did I say smell?
Yes I did.
Us werewolves pride ourselves for our sharp senses you know.

That's right,  I'm a werewolf.
We're all werewolves in the Kim family.

____________________________

Authors Note by EXOJaeSong17 :

Hi!  my first chap I'm so happy I'll try to update regularly with the help of my editor (aka Cerise )!  Bye!
I kinda reedited it soo yeah... ENJOY LE STORY!!!
________________________________

So we have just met three of our main characters,  what do you think of them?
Comment below and remember to add this to your library if you can!!!!!
Bye!!!!!

~~~~From the
@_ANIMEniacsandKPOP_
                          Crew~~~~~~~