Explanation

Hi guys, Mira here, I was wondering if you wanted to know how characters were named. And I really hope you don't delete this chap, Cerise.

So, how did we get the names?

Simple I'll give you the same of a character and I'll give you an real reason and an illogical reason. (I just found out how to spell the word illogical.)

Because I'm Mira, I'll to first.

Mira
Real: Her father watched a show called Fairy Tail and he especially liked a character called Mirajane because she was kind and friendly. So, he named her Mira, hoping that she would grow up to be like Mirajane.

Illogical: Her name was originally something else but Jae Song purposely wrote her name wrongly during the filling up of the personal information.

Jae Song
Real: Her father is a real fan of Dae Sung. So he wanted his daughter to have a name that sounds the same as Dae Sung. Yes, although he is the king of werewolves, he is a fan of kpop and anime.

Illogical: (Jae's gonna kill if I reveal this but I will.) In real life, she is nicknamed Jay Chou (that famous Chinese actor) so that's where we took the "Jae" from. The "Song" is because of the fact that she likes to sing.

Cerise
Real: The ends of her hair is Cerise coloured. That's basically the reason.

Illogical: Her father wanted her to rise above the others. That idea was originally rejected but I count think of any others.

Editor: Its totally Illogical.

Gabrielle
Real: Her father couldn't think of any other names so he searched the catalogue.

Ayyyyyy.... done. Bye