Class and New friends

Cerise's POV. (aha! Bet you were surprised)

We all continued to walk to class, chatting like crazy. We entered the class and we walked to the front to introduce themselves.

"Anneong! I am Gabrielle. This is Cerise, Jae Song and Mira." Sis said cheerfully.
I nodded to the class while Jae Song waved, with a poker face and Mira didn't do anything always her and her famous poker face.
Sometimes, I don't even understand how she is Jae's sis like Jae is so.. Cheerful and happy at times then there comes her sister..dark and mysterious.
Maybe its just me. Oh well.

Jae Song and Mira moved to the back of the class and so did we.

------During Break- on the roof by the way------

"Hey Gals!! Yo! You were in our seats in class. You giving them back? "

A cheerful voice chirped out.
I glanced at the speaker and saw a boy with dyed-brown hair. Behind him was another male, who had pale skin and a pastel blue scarf around his neck. I kind of like his color palette, it suits him.

Gabrielle had some how changed the topic from seats to interests and had also made them change seats with us somehow. Never underestimate Gabrielle's gift of talking and bartering.

"Oh I forgot to introduce us! I'm Moon Jong Up, and this is Choi Jun Hong-". The pale guy nodded, "-or Zelo. He prefers the latter." The brunette piped up in the middle of conversation.
I looked up from the lunch I made
and nodded.

My cheerful twin introduced herself and left me to introduce myself. I closed the lid on the box reluctantly and said in monotone way, "Cerise, daughter of the Draque Knight and twin sister to the bubbly Lady beside me. We're shapeshifters."
I twitched the ends of my mouth up in a good-natured smile-I can't smile at strangers-at the male duo while releasing a dark aura. The duo froze at shape shifters.

"I hand the reigns to you, my dear sister. I do not wish to speak any more to the males who freeze at a changed race, a race that HAS PROMISED to stay loyal to the wolves." I said to Gabrielle, still not looking up from my book.

"Hey, Come on Cerise! Be nice! I order you to!" Jae Hyun suddenly appeared out of thin air and started pulling my cheeks. "Even if the stars and moon collide, I will not be nice to people who hold a grudge against shapeshifters." I tried to say, it's hard to speak when someone's pulling your cheeks-i sounded like a baby trying to talk and it has lisp-i sounded HORRIBLE. The struggle is REAL!!!!!

Gabrielle, Zelo and Jong Up burst in to laughter at the scene while I glared at them.
"Some one Take a picture! It lasts longer!"

That is the Last Straw.

My eyebrow twitched and I cracked my knuckles.

"Guys, I think she's -" Gabrielle got cut off by me.
"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! All of your heads. "
I shouted irritably.

"RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!! "
Jae Hyun shouted playfully as she dashed down the roof stairs that lead to the other levels.

~<SKIP TO finish SCHL and at BAP dorm>~

<Zelo POV>

"Zelo go check the mail... "

"Ne Hyeong-nim... "

I lugged myself out of bed and flumped downstairs. (its a Friday.... School is over... I was chilling in the bed. )
I sorted through the mail and I found myself stopping when I saw one with a familiar scarlet seal on it. The Royal Werewolves coat of Arms.

I quickly opened the letter and was relieved by what I found.

'Dear B. A. P,

I know we just met you guys but would you be interested in coming for a sleepover at the Kim Mansion?
We would be delighted to have you.

Signed, Jae Hyun. '

I had my doubt's that Jae-noona wrote this letter, its too formal. Maybe Cerise? Or Mira?

Anyhow.

"HYEOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!"
I whined.

"WHICH HYEONG?!"

Young Jae Hyeong asked
(i will be calling him YJ from now)
"UHHHH YG HYEEEEOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG!!!!"
I shouted out again.
Oh god..my throat hurts now thanks YG!
I thought to myself.
Just then I heard a "What?!"
Coming from next door. -totally YG Hyeong.No ones voice can be as low as his other than Chanyeol hyeong.

"ZELO JUST SHUT UP!!" Someone shouted..probably Jong Up or Himchan hyeong or both but who cares?*shrugs shoulders*

those two hate me shouting-partially cos half of the time i shout to annoy them HAHAH I'm so evil-

"Can we go Jae Noona's house to have movie night?!"
I asked some-what politely.

"Uhhhhh okay.......Lets go to Jae's house! Everyone pack your stuff we're going to Jae-noona's—wait no I'm older... Uhh JAE's place for a sleep over!"
YG Hyeong shouted And I heard him jog up to the other rooms to check on the others.

We forgot to mention EXO lives right next to her mansion-yeah its a mansion not a castle i mean come on!it's 2015!!-so they got no problem going to her house. Sooo yeah.

-ONWARDS!!!!!!!-