T H E K I N G 'S A R M Y

General Park

Another day in these cold stone walls , the ghouls that slip and slide in the shadows whisper and chatter amongst themselves in a tongue I cannot recognize.

"General Park sir! Squad 1894 has reported extreme casualty! " A recruit reported to me through the P.A system that connects the medics office to my own. "How bad is it?" I said , turning on my mike.
"Umm... One Fractured Wing sir. Air Raid squad 15 just reported another broken wing. Wait. Some more cadets just came in with ... 4 degree burns and fever. " "I see. Send them off for a check up. Use the silk bandage from Arachna to dress the wound, use the Siren Spit to clean out germs. Ask them to be more careful." "Yes sir! Cadet BlueInk Out!"

I sighed and adjust my channel to send the signal to Scarlet.
"General Park requesting presence with Head Reaper Zera T. Lescart . Repeat: General Park requesting presence with Head Reaper Zera T. Lescart. Do you copy."

"Copied. Head Reaper Zera T. Lescart speaking." She drawled. "Whats up General?"

I switched the channel to Private Setting to keep out spies.
I gulped in fear of her reaction.
"I don't think we should continue Project Harm."

"Why not? It's helping the Light so they dont face a large enemy! "

I sighed and rubbed my temples with a free hand. "Its not helping our soldiers. 4th degree burns, fevers and Broken wings. 16 Mind you. 16 of the Best Sergeants have snapped bones in their bodies. I myself have almost sprained my wrist and ankle FIVE times this week cause of your black luck potion."
Erza giggled playfully before turning to an apologetic note. "Sorry. Its super effective. . ."
I sighed and reported out. Turning off my microphone, I inspected the many forms requesting leave on my desk.

The Light better win. Or I'll choke Erza.

The Mythicals [discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें