Punishments of Time

Jae is back again~~~ Entirely my p.o.v okay?

_
Jae Hyun's P.O.V

It's a new day today... WAIT. WHAT TIME IS IT?! I checked my watch. " OH SHIT!!EVERYONE WAKE UP! WAKE UP THE F*** UP,YOU LAZY PIECES OF SHIT!" I shouted for all my friends and annoying brother up.

AAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDD....

Gabrielle slammed through the door. How surprising! (For those who get the sacrasm.. Good for you!) Holy crap. SHE BROKE MY DOOR! Oh My Goodness graciousness of le Gabriellez!

So, I got ready and went to get kkamjongg's ass off his bed and into the toilet. How, you ask? 6 letters: SIMPLE! Take a bucket of COLD water and take away his phone, ask someone to come with you to record. I honestly think that you know what I'm thinking.

Yeah. You guessed it! I'M GONNA RECORD MYSELF SPLASHING WATER ON KKAMJONGG!! Yehet! The look on his face was kinda like this

CR TO OWNER(S) on YouTube:)

Totally like that. Except he wasn't wearing a mask nor was he sleeping on the sofa. Gabrielle was filming so I guess you can call it hectic.

"MENIN JAVLA! (f*** in swedish) can you not do that?!" He was pissed but cooled down after while. Remembering that what i did revenge for what he did to me last time.

Then, I went to wake up my monster of a sister, Mira.

"YAH!!! MIRA! GET YOUR A** OUT OF BED AND INTO THE TOILET!" I screamed at her and she immediately shot up and out of her bed, surpised by my shouting.

We decided that we would use Kkamjongg's car. (Technically, it's mine but somehow, he got the car keys so I let him use it. Either way, HE'S GOING TO USE IT ANYWAYS.) So, there was awkward silence in the car and Kkamjongg was singing. Oh god. I didn't know he could sing so well! I think his rapping is better though.

A/N:Oh well

A/N:
Oh well. The app crashed. I'm serious. As in:WATTPAD crashed

Back to the story
___________________________

"Jae Hyun ah...." I opened my eyes by a tiny crack. Seeing my dear best friend, Cerise, drawing the curtains. Letting through the sunlight that went in without permission from me, the stained glass had made the light turn multiple shades of red, yellow, green, blue and purple (the light which fell on me was blue). Cerise had dark circles under her eyes, seeming like she had gone without Mira's homemade sleeping pills again. (because Mira also gets these problems)