--ⓕⓔⓔⓛⓘⓝⓖⓢ--

ⓡⓔⓒⓐⓟ:

"Make sure you dream of Sehun~"

Laughter echoed from the hallways and Jae Song threw a pillow at the door to keep the mockery of love outside her bedroom door.

_ - ____ c u r r e n t l y _ - ___

Whatddya know?
Jae Song had dozed off to sleep thinking about Sehun. Good catch Gabrielle.

~THE NEXT DAY~

<'his'P.O.V>

"Sehun. Sehun. SEHUN!!!!! "

I woke up Luhan's face in front of mine.

"Wae? Is something happening? "

"That something ain't happenin' if you don't wake up yo!"

Memories of the previous night rushed back into my mind and I glanced at the clock above the door.

7:30 am phew...

I gotta get ready.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the closet to grab some clothes (I prepared a set the night before just in case) before rushing into the toilet.
Luhan stared at my back blankly as I did all those things with a 'what is happening's face.

<Jae>

I had teleported infront of SM ENT. and they let me in no prob.I had came in with EXO plenty of times for them to know i was Kkamjongg's sister.They also knew i was one of the princesses of werewolves considering my aunt,Lee Sooman's ajussi's wife is also a werewolf not to mention Lee Sooman himself is a royal wolf it was easy for me to get into every entertainment.And Lee Taemin's my cousin
(Cerise: After this part I have no say. *chills*)

The minute i said my name they let me in , even though they are mortals,they are those 'half bloods' so they know about me and my power,which was awesome that means i could visit my idols anytime.I would always walk past and into the crowd of fangirls and idols would always greet me. Of course fangirls were jealous.

I'm sorry I tend to side track but now, here I am at the SM garden. I did see who was looking for.I walked up to hin and asked "What's up Sehunnie oppa?"he turned around with a soft smile in his face, he held my hands gently like I was a doll made of porcelain.
My heart raced and a blush took over my face.
(play the song now)

He took a breath and said,"Jae... I know we have been friends since forever and since the first day I saw you I knew you were the one for me. You're happy, cheerful and supportive. "

He took another breath and continued,"Kim Jae Song,my friend since forever,my bestfriend's sister, my crush and my mate, will you be my girlfriend?"
I was ....utterly....well..shocked.
It was expected of course.
We're mates but that horrible thought that he might reject me was too overwhelming.
I have always dreamed of this day coming, but not in such conditions.

I gathered my wits together (after my brain could process what was happening) and replied while holding his hands close to my chest ,"Yes! yes!I will never say no to you!"
His eyes sparkled in happiness And I hugged him. He hugged back and swung me around, happy that I accepted him. And I'm happy that my mate finnally accepted me as a girlfriend.

He gently placed me back on the ground and slipped something onto my finger.
On my used-to-be bare ring finger was now decorated with a beautiful ring with letters:
'S❤️J'
carved into it.
It was a ring with a garnet embedded into it. The ring was lined with small diamonds that twinkled like stars.
I was overwhelmed with a sudden rush of affection for him and once again pulled him into a tight hug that, might as well have crushed his rib cage by the way he took in a sharp breath and is patting me hurriedly on the back.

I released him from my bone-crushing hug and he sighed gratefully.
I stared him in the eyes lovingly and gave him a gentle peck on the cheek before burying my face in his shirt in embarassment.
"I wuve wu. " my muffled words.
I buried my face in his shirt deeper as I sensed a smirk plastered on his face.

"I love you too. "
I looked up to see the smirk grow to a goofy smile on his face.

"I take that back, I hate you. "
I hit his chest gently with the ball of my first as the heavy blush on my face grew.

"Love you too. "

(ⓢⓣⓞⓟ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓢⓞⓝⓖ!!! )

Extra :

"Awww!!!!!!!! " a unified voice said.

Eh?

Sehun and I looked at the directed where the voice came from and saw the gang(Exo, BAP and the Drague twins) watching us in interest.

Gabrielle was clutching a popcorn box with one hand and she had a touched expression,  complete with tears of happiness. Cerise had turned away from us with a fan covering her face, her shoulders shaking in.... Laughter?
Mira had a very blurr expression on her face like had no idea what was going on.
Guess she just woke up.
The rest of the gang were grinning at us like *trollface*.

At that moment. I knew we were in for a lot of teasing.
And
A lot of dirty jokes.

But the good part is, I'm not getting through it alone. Sehun held my hand in his and squeezed it lightly.

I'm getting through this with him.
____________________________

E = Cerise A= Jae Song

Author Jae here!I typed most stuff here!*so proud*
Literally, this was... around 2200words!SADLY...CERISE DECIDED TO CUT THE WHOLE THING UP AND IT BECAME ALMOST 1000 words(;;-;;)

E: ITS BECAUSE IT WAS TOO MUCH INFO FOR ONE SEGMENT. it was like a Rollercoaster!!!!! Plus I added a few paragraphs that made it 900+ words.
And.... This chapter was so bloody cheesy.
Wait. Ewww.... Blood and cheese. Gross.....

A: ugh. I see what you mean. Anyways
Hope you enjoyed the chappie!

E: Bye> <

A: BYE!!!!!!!