School!!!!!!!

Another Chapter... 

~~Kai's POV~~

Where are those two sisters of mine? They're going to be late! On the first day!
  As usual, I can't see the gates cause I'm surrounded by fan girls. My group of friends, which we call EXO, were also facing the same problem. We're the most popular people on school campus.
A limousine stopped shy of the school gates. 'Speak of the devil' I thought to myself as the limousine door opened to reveal my sisters.
Jae Hyun and Mira hopped out and walked over to us. "Hey Oppa!" Jae Song waved at us while Mira silently walked behind her.
"Hey!" I said in response. I introduced her to EXO.
"Annyeonghashimnikka. Jae Hyun imnida!" She cheerfully said to my friends.
The fangirls glared at Jae Hyun with jealous eyes as she conversed comfortably with my friends.
'Knowing how vicious and persistent these girls are, it wouldn't hurt to prank them'.
"Hey Jae~" I said in a cutesy voice while wrapping my arms around her shoulder in a loose side-hug. I gently pushed her closer to me so her head rested on my shoulder.
Being the prank-queen of our family, she saw through my actions and played along. She Nuzzled into my neck and whispered, "You're so gonna pay big time for this."
At the corner of my eye, I could see the fangirls cracking under pressure. *snap* There goes the wall of ignorance.

"Kai-oppa~ Who is this... Girl?" A fan asked innocently while dabbing poisonous emphasis on 'Girl'.
I smirked 'Plan Successful'. "She's my SISTER, what else would she be?"i said with a 'duh' tone. As if on cue, the fangirls all sighed at the same time. Jae Hyun brushed my hands off her and dusted off imaginary dust from her shoulders.

In a flash, the fangirls changed their 'tactic' and tried befriending my sisters-which is never never going to work, for their information (in which they wouldn't care anyways). Jae Hyun just smiled and talked to them while Mira was giving off a deadly aura.

I was trying to keep my laughter in as the fangirls shuddered in fear of Mira.

Mira silently walked over to me and hid behind my back, still giving off the aura that read, "Try anything, anything at all, and I'll personally send you into hell."
I gently pat her head as she continued to give off scary vibes.
Soon enough the crowd dispersed, leaving behind a very sick and claustrophobic Jae Hyun.

"The young masters should hurry inside, you would not want to be late for homeroom." Two voices chorused in sync from behind us.
I sent a flying kick in that direction for precaution but it was stopped by a hand.
"WHAT'D I DO TO DESERVE A FLYING KICK FIRST THING IN THE MORNING?!"
A very very pissed off Gabrielle shouted comically.

The Draque twins stood behind us while folding their arms in disapproval. "Tsk tsk, why so serious?" Cerise Added with a shake of her head. Cerise has always been rather calm and silent figure. It is rare that she shows emotions outside happy and amused.
Gabrielle was stared glaring daggers at me,  i can feel her stare stabbing me with knives.
If looks could kill,  I'd be six feet under and reduced to bones and fungi.
I sheepishly rubbed the back of my head and smiled in embarrassment. "Sorry."

Gabrielle still looked extremely pissed off and Cerise had to  plaster on a fake smile to hide her emotions. Cerise broke the awkward silence by gesturing to the school  doors, "You might really be late at this rate. Come on."

_________________________

So??How was it?
We (More like I... -Cerise and Jae)spent a lot of time doing this so please be grateful and we don't have exactly all the time in the world do write.  So we gonna be quite slow updating but we'll still try.
So its gonna be slow but we'll  be updating more frequently.

BY THE WAY:all updates and stuff are being used by phone-we don't update by computer.
(well....some of us)
HOPE YOU ALL Enjoyed the chapter!!