Sleepover!!!!

Get ready for the complaints down below EXOJaeSong17 ......

<Daehyun's p.o.v.>

"Hyeong~~~~~ Are we there yet????? "
Zelo asked impatiently.

"yeah, yeah, reaching already.... " YG replied with irritation in his voice as he gripped the steering wheel harder.

....

"WE'RE HERE!!!!!! "
YG Hyeong shouted to his passengers, scaring the life out of Jong Up and waking up a sleeping Himchan.
YJ.... He had ear piece on so he didn't hear a thing.
So I had to wave my hand in front of his repeatedly before he could react.
Aigoo.... *shakes head disapprovingly*

YJ looks up to find me staring at him,which surprised him-obviously because of my—handsome—face of course. That disrespectful brat pushed me away with shock and got off the van. YG and Himchan laughed at me! I'm so gonna make them—[grandpa]할아버지(YG) and [grandma]할머니(Himchan)
--- pay.

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.*so evil*

~just before movie night~

"So, let's introduce ourselves,"baby cuz Jae said(clearly with a lot of enthusiasm)*rolls eyes*
"As you know, I'm the princess—of werewolves—along with my sister,Mira,and well Kim Jong In/Kkamjongg/Nini oppa and Dae Hyun/Dae *points to me* is my cuz."
she continued her rant. (BORING!)
She happily passed the mike to Cerise.
"I'm Cerise,my sister is Gabrielle we are the princesses of the shapeshifters."
Cerise plainly said with dark and cold eyes void of emotion.
And as if on cue,Zelo and Jongup had stiffened up along with many other EXO members.

"We are one*thumbs up*.
안녕하세요(Annyounghaseyo)
Exo ibnida!"
EXO greeted cheerfully with a signature smile.

"Annyounghaseyo!Suho or Kim Jun Myeon ibnida!"aaannnddd the intro went on and on. Honestly i find Lay's the funniest.'Annyounghaseyo Lay the JPG, healing unicorn ibnida' Kai's intro was funny as well: 'Annyounghaseyo
Kai/Kkamjongg/Jong In-"NINI OPPA"-(as you have guessed, Jae cut in for the nini oppa)-the sexy dancing machine of EXO ibnida."

FINALLY OUR TURN TO GREET.

"Annyounghaseyo!BAP yes sir!"We did our usual greeting.
We all had to shake hands,courtesy of Jae forcing us to. But, (I'm gonna kill myself if I have to start another sentence with a conjunction) when Zelo and Cerise's hands touched each other, THEY BLUSHED... And the CCTV was recording!!
today we will be having movie night and sleepovers!WOOOHOOOO.

~when walking back to the home theater ~

Cerise and Gabby was walking back to the group from the comfort room and Zelo was standing infront—yeah YG hyung 'ordered' him to do it. Gabby glanced at YG and nodded. Suddenly,Mira fell forward and Zelo caught her and their lips NEARLY, NEARLY TOUCHED like... Maybe half a cm more and they would have kissed
(•//////•)<=====their faces.

omg you should have seen the look on their faces!!!

IT.WAS.PRICELESS!

Well, Cerise is gonna be jealous. No doubt 'bout that.
YG and Jae's hilarious plan to make Cerise jealous—which is working by the way.

<Cerise p.o.v>

MUST.KEEP.CALM.MMMUUUSSSTTT.KKEEEEPP.CCCAAALLLMMM!UUURRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

I can't believe I'm getting so worked up about this,it's unbelievable!Why am I getting so worked up?!?!?
Its not that I like Zelo? We just met!
Probably its Mira, my sister sense is triggering the protectiveness. Yeah. That makes sense. Aahahhahahahahahahah.