Prologue

• Dedicated to Daniela Antoine

Mom: Aegle- means goly

Dad: Vitch

Girl twin: Artemis Christina White

(Fake name)-Alexandra Kingston

Boy twin: Apollo Christopher white

(Fake name)- Jake Blackwell

Boy best friend: Joey

Girl best friend: Lily and Jasper-Asian/gay

Shadow hunters:  Adonis knight and Alols light,(leader of the shadow hunters) Idris and Hera (means warrior)  

Protectors: Kate and Eric

 Works for the dad: Aro and Mary

Fake parents of Alexandra: Nick Kingston and Aliyah Kingston

Fake brother of Alexandra: C.J

Fake parents of Jake: John Blackwell and Tiara Blackwell

 Mr. Scott: is a solider under cover

Prologue

The sound of a crying baby woke her up. As she headed down stairs it was too late he all ready found them.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Ah Aegle so nice of you to join me" he picked up the baby from the bed she was covered in a pink blanket. With light brown eyes, she had big black curly hair just like her mother. He kissed the baby on the forehead and laid it down then took the other baby he was in a blue blanket with light blue eyes with long brown wavy hair just like his father.

"Ah my son soon you will understand your greatness you were met to be king you were born to do big things in due time well meet again." He kissed the baby forehead and whispered "benedire questi bambini che ho in mano proteggerli da eventuali danni che potrebbero venire lì via con la forza di Angelo julievegliare su di loro e farli diventare riuniti".

 "NOO!!" she screamed "what are you doing?"

"In due time my love you'll understand too" as he was headed towards the window.

"UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT YOU FORCE ME into MARRYING YOU STOLE THE JEWEL OF LIFE FROM MY PEOPLE WHAT'S THERE TO UNDERSTAND??"  she steps towards the babies.

"Aegle you always been so strong please take care of them". He jumped out the window and took off Aegle stood there looking out the window to see is he was gone then she heard a big BOOM. She ducked the babies started crying again she got up took the babies they were still crying.

"there's no place safe for you here" she ran upstairs towards her room and opened the door in her room there was a portal all you had to do was to think of a place in go through it.

 She set the babies down she kissed them gently and said "Io sarò sempre con u" she grabbed something from under her bed it was to necklaces one was with two sliver dragon around a heart shape jewel and the other was with one huge Pewter double dragon necklace with a red jewel in the middle. She gave the baby girl the necklace with the two dragons and the other one to the baby boy "let this be a reminder of where you come from and when the time comes you can come back home but until then be safe and protect each other no matter what there are dark forces in this world you're the only two left of your kind no matter what there's are you people don't forget them "σ 'αγαπώ" she went through the portal one ended up in the hospital and the other ended up in forester care.

 *********************************************************************************************************

A WORD FROM JOJO.........

hello, waz up name Josie if you didn't know already most of the languages in this book is in Italian or in greek most of the story takes place in D.C(love that place) but the background is in Italy which i would get in to in the next book. I wrote this book because I was tired of seeing crazy paranormal books about people having powers, monsters and all that other stuff only with white people. so i want to try something new and try it with black people in my point of view i like to write as if i am the one telling the story i want my readers to feel as if there of im there telling them this is the first book i ever wrote and I hope you like it I never knew about this website my sister told me about it so i  said why not it would also help if you tell me what you think and feel about this book. This is my first and i don't want to make it my last so comment tell me what you think if you don't understand it tell me what i need to change and will go from there i still don't know the title yet to this book i called it Sparta because..... I don't really know the answer yet?...........but if you know a good title i want to know :)

 Comment*