Book Two :Family tree ( The protectors )

42

“Hey Adonis” Alolos was in his room unpacking while Adonis walked pass him “Oh ya Alolos” Adonis walked in the room and jumped on his bed “Hey, hey man” Adonis laughed and got down and sat on his bed “Someone seems happy”

 “Well lets just say you should pay be now”

 “Wait a min., wait its not over until she says yes”

 “Eh…” Adonis lay down on his bed Alolos went in to his closest.

 “So why are you coming home so late any way?” he asked.

 “Eh…lets just say I was in a date”

 “So who was it this time?”

 “Chough, chough Alexandra” Alolos came out the closest changing into a shirt.

 “What!”

 “Ya buddy” Adonis got up from the bed “You lyin”

 “I wish I was”

 “How was it?”

 “Well I can’t lie she made me work for it. We played basket ball and she smoked me, we went out for ice cream and watch the stars”

 “Eh lame she won’t be calling yo ass” Alolos went on the couch “Oh really. then why did we kiss twice”

 “So you banged her?”

 “What no? I mean I could of”

 “Oh so what happen?”

 “We…uh... I fell”

 “You what?” Alolos busted out laughing “No like we was getting into it and I don’t know I guess I lost and I fell on her”

 “Ha, Ha aw man” Alolos said slaping his forehead laughing.

 “Man shut up” Adonis throw a pillow at him.

 “You so soft”

 “Hey after that I dived her home and we kissed again”

 “Dude all you did it kiss her that’s not a date you showed up at her weakest moment lame, and all you did is had a walk in the park with her so if you don’t mind I think I’m going to spend my 100 dollars on something useful”

 “Hey don’t give up yet so what I’m a little rusty since we came back but best believe I’m going to get her to say yes” Adonis walked out of the room and went in his room until the alarm went off.

 Every one ran down stairs and opened open a door to a huge under ground room it was dark with weapons every where, pictures of past shadow hunters and leaders, and a huge oval table he saw that Logan was all ready here he’s always the first one to come to a meeting Adonis took a seat “Hey so your back”

 “Yup good to be back”

 “Do you know what this meeting is about?”

 “Nope just got here” Sloange and London walked in “Why are they doing this so late?”

 “I don’t know” Alolos walked in he took a seat next to Adonis “Hey man what’s up?” everyone was here expecting Jackie as always she was the only coming in late. Idris and Hear came in the look serious they took a seat in a high chair over seeing all of them Later Mr. and Mrs. Pain walked in. “Ok lets get started”

 “Mom wait Jackie isn’t here yet” Hera sighed “Eh….Will someone please go get her!”

 “I will” said London.