Book one (living a lie) is any one safe part 6

He gives her a mic. The back ground singers started to sing Jake took a breath and said.

 “I'm as happy as I can be Coz I'm allergic to tragedy the doctor says something wrong with me the smile on my face has no remedy.”

 He whispered to Alexandra ear “Ok now just say what I say" 

 “Don't say no Come on...and just say y—“ Alexandra did not sing “Alex come on”

 “Don't say no Come on..and just say y—“

 “Alex”

 “I…I….cant do this” the music stop “Yes you can just look at me ok pretend that there’s no one here but me” the music started to play again.

 “Don't say no Come on..and just say yes

 You know its time to keep it simple

 Lets take a chance and hope for the best Life is short so make it what you wanna”

 Alexandra was finally singing she never thought she could do something like this before she just wish he friends could just see her now.

 “Make it good, don’t wait until mañana!

 I think I’m cool because your name is on the heart-shaped tattoo,

 now; the best thing about me is you!” 

 The music kept going and the crowed started to dance Jake whispered in her ear “Ok now your turn"

 “Wait what?” Alexandra didn’t know what to say she was saying everything Jake was saying “You can do it just look at me and listen to the music” Alexandra look out in the crowed and took a deep breath.

 “I climbed days on the history I had a change of philosophy I take these days as it comes to me And I won't take myself off that seriously...so”

 “Good job” he whispered “Take off your shoes, lay back, and take a load off Give me your blues, let me love it away Nothing to lose, so don’t act like such a grownup”

 “Now together”

 “Stay out all night in the moonlight with me (Just say yes)

 Come on..And just say yes you know its time to keep it simple

 Lets take a chance and hope for the best Life is short,

 so make it what you wanna, make it good,

 don’t wait until mañana! I think I’m cool cause your name is on the heart-shaped tattoo,

 and the best thing about me is you...wo...ooo Is you wo...oo“ 

 Aro was trying to make his way through the crowed Jake moved his hair out of his face and Aro the the necklace “Its them!” Aro made a quick phone call.

 “Boo” 

 "Ahh”  Adonis fell out of the tree “HA that’s what you get for leaving me behind” Alolos helped him up “I’m sorry”

 “Lets see how many times you said that?”

 “Ok I get your point” Adonis was rubbing his head from where he fell and hit his head. “What is wrong with you to day man all this for a girl this isn’t like you? Alolos was right it wasn’t like him Adonis every had to work hard to get a girls altitude or get there number normally the girls be after him. “I don’t know man”

 “So did you find her?”

 “Ya she up stage singing with her bro”

 “Oh really wow she sounds good, and she look good dam now I see. Oh wait she’s wearing the necklace”

 “What?” Adonis turned and looked at Alexandra “Wow dude your girl friend is the chosen one and she’s her singing” Alolos was jumping and shaking Adonis “Ok, ok dude yah I know”

 “You new. Oh so that’s why you was acting strange when I said it was just gossip.

 Wow she look so beautiful up there Alexandra wasn’t that scared girl he saw when she was in his room “Adonis look Aro is here that’s never. He’s after the chosen ones we have to save them”

 “RAWWWWW” I huge noise cause the gowned to shake and the music stop everyone was trying to understand what just happen “An earth quake now?”

 “No he summed a demon”

 “RAWW” the ground shake and the demon appeared from the grown “Aro” Adonis ran towards the crowed. Everyone was screaming and running for there lives the band left “What’s going on?”

 “Alex!”