Book One (living a lie) : Jake meets Alexandra

16

“Ahhhhhh “ Jake was falling 60 feet in the air and coming down hard “WHERES THE STRING, WHERES THE STRING?” said pulled on the string hard and close his eyes and dreamed that he was falling on a huge pillow. His necklace was glowing and when he hit the ground but the ground wasn’t hard hit was soft like a bed “Am I dead yet?” Jake slowly opened his eyes “WHOA?”

“I’M ALIVE YES!!!” he looked up hoping he saw the plane still flying but it was no where in sight. Jake got up and looked around “Wow I’m surely not in New York any more” Jake was walking around town Washington D.C was fill with tourist but it was ok he was you to it Jake saw statues every where and cops not like they didn’t have those in New York. The stores were huge and every where you walked you can see some one selling something off the street. Jake went to a park to find out what should he do next now that he was on his own again he opened the bag Mr. Scott left for him inside was a letter

Dear Jake bye the time you read this my might have been gone bye now. I just want to say these past couple of weeks been the best weeks of my life and I’m so grateful to have met you the day we first meet I new you was the chosen one the one that out bring Sparta in to the new light and out of the darkness I don’t want to give every thing away about you and your life the rest is up to you. What I will say is that your sister is name Alexandra Kingston and she lives in Washington  D.C and she goes to Avalon high witch is the same school your going to witch starts at 7:30 but your on your own to keep up with your grades and stay out of problem. Also your mother loves you and your sister and you have to understand the reason behind what she did. Just remember why came here don’t get off track I wish you nothing but the best so vederti mai più tardi addio Lean this that’s your first Home work.

Love Mr. Scott” “Wow some letter” Jake put the letter in his pocket and look through the bag again he found in envelope filled with 100’s, and a map of D.C, a map of the school, some clothes soup, a tooth brush, a note book, books, pens. “Thanks Ray” dig deeper in to the bag and there was a small black box he opened it and inside was a watch with a note on the back “I no this isn’t much but it belong to my dad so I thought I might of give it to you” Jake put in the watch and saw what time it was “7:20 aw man I got 10 min. to get to school” Jake pulled the map and started walking.

17

“Oh Jack Blackwell yes we been expecting you why don’t you take sit and I’ll print out your seclude” Jake was in the office at school it was huge it’s been a while since Jake been in a office and it wasn’t to get in awarded either. “Ok here you go Jake welcome to Avalon High Home of the knights” Jake bet that she was paid to say that “Follow me I’ll show you to your first class” Avalon had a lot of school spirit the lockers were blue and the hall was had a lot of school posters. The school is very clean he felt like he was more in a college then a high school back when he use to got to school the hall ways were dirty full of fights on every corner and there’s all was a random kid running around the halls trying to skip class.

18

 “KNOCK KNOCK”

“Come in”

“Hi Mr. Gabriel”

“Oh hi Mrs. Jay who can I help you?”

“You have a new student his name is Jake Blackwell he’s from New York?

“Oh ok thanks. Nice to meet you Mr. Blackwell takes a set” Jake walks in the calls from and all eyes were on him. He walks in slowly with his head down he is wearing all black with his hoodie on he walks by past Alexandra and there both staring at each other as if they seen each other before they both notice there necklaces as if they saw it before. As they stare at each other face to face there necklace stared glowing then at that moment they felt something like a huge force just went passes them and they both have a vision. Of babies crying and they’re both wearing the necklace later the vision disappeared and they force they felt was gone.