Book One (Living a lie) is any one safe part 5

32

“Where are we going?”

“WOW” they were at a park concert “Isn’t this cool?” Alexandra was confused “Wait where’s the VIP section? where’s the long line of people waiting to get in, where’s the caters, the chocolate fountain, the paparazzi?” Jake looked at her “Wow you don’t need all that stuff to have fun all you need is family, friends and people that care about you. So relax and have fun Oh this is my song” Alexandra started thinking about what Jake said out of now where Jake grabbed her and started to dance “What are you doing?”

“Dancing”

“Please stop”

“Oh come on don’t tell me you don’t know how to dance?”

“Well…” “Wow so what do you do all day?”

“I don’t know most the time I’m either doing working out going some kind of sports or just chill with my friends witch I seem not to have time for any more”

“Ok well for get all about that and follow my led ok” the music was getting louder and Alexandra was looking around and started to feel wired because every one was staring at her “Hey look at me and relax well the beat and listen to the words

“When she walked in, with her painted lips Did she tease you for your flirty quips? Did she leave you frozen with the wrong words chosen? You gotta show her why she can't resist Make her blush when you put your hand on her hips She's gonna keep on playing until you stop chasing So wrap your arms around her body Tell her all she needs to know”

Ok that’s is there you go” Alexandra was slowly getting the hang of it “Give a little heart and soul Let your body lose control Give a little oh oh ooh. Give a little Wrap your arms around and give a little” the song started to go a little faster “Ok now the song is starting to get faster just keep doing what you was doing and just look at me and follow my led ok”

“Ok”