Book One: (Living a lie) Jake and Alexandra (Lunch)

20

It was lunch time Alexandra was sitting where she always sit when she met up with Lily and Jasper for lunch. “Hey, Alex was up” Said Lily as Alexandra came out of the lunch line “Uh...nothing much just had been a strange day I guess”

“How strange?”

“Well we have a new kid in are class well in most of my classes his the same kid but I just have a lot of classes with him”

“Oh ya that makes sense” Said Jasper just joining the table “Ok Jasper what the hell are you eating?”

“What you talking about?”

“What is that?” Said Lily smelling Jaspers food “Its Momo”

“WHAT?” Alexandra and Lily said it what the same time “’Dumping wow remind me to take yall to a Chinese restaurant” Jasper started eating and Alexandra Lily kept staring at Jasper “What? You want one?”

“Na we good” Alexandra took a bit of her burger “Hey, isn’t that the new kid, don’t his name start with a J?” said Jasper wiping his mouth. Jake was sitting down reading a book and underneath the book he was the map of D.C he was trying to understand the sings and streets. “What do you just know every body?” Said Alexandra.

“No that would be so stalker like”

“Ya but everyone knows you Alex” Said Lily.

 “Naw this not true”

“Alex you the first to be class president as a Jr., and your captain of the volley ball, track, boxing and fencing team”

“That’s what you call no down time” said Jasper.

“Hey, I have lot's of down time”

“Oh really so why don’t we go the movies to day its are first day back at school and its been a while since we hanged out” Jasper took a sip of his soda “Umm…..”

“Oh what is it this time?” Said Lily.

 “Its just that I have a meeting with the student council and then I have Tack practice” said Alexandra.

“Told you” Jasper lean back on his chair “Oh come on Alex your always busy since you left last year and came back its like we don’t get to see you” said Lily.

“Ya I know and I’m sorry ok why don’t you guys plan that thing you guys always do the day before my birthday?”

“Oh so were just you little party planers is that it?” Jasper sat up straight.

 “What? No?”

“I was just kidding girl will love to”

“Great it would be like old times, Hey do you even know what you going to for you B-day?”

“Ya girl it need to be Big you only turn 17 once “

“Ya I know, I been so busy I haven’t had time to even think of what kind or party I want” said Alexanda.

“Well that’s go have to change then” said Jasper. Jasper started to take a peak at Jake “Who you looking at Jasper?” Lily following his gaze “Oh no one” he quickly turns away “Oh no I know that look you was checking some body out. WHO!!”

“I said no body gang yall noise”

“Oh look whose talking” Alexandra and Lily started laughing “who is it Jasper!!”

 “You better tell us”

 “Do you guys think Jake might be you know?” asked Jasper.

“What?” Lily sounding confuse.