Book Two: Family tree

38

“Oh be careful” Jake was helping Alexandra into the window once they were in her room the light turned on. “Hello Alexandra Kingston” her mom never says her whole name unless she’s in be trouble “Mom?” Alexandra didn’t know what to say this time she came home late left the house pulse she was all ready grounded and she brought a boy into the house what’s there felt to say “What is this now?” said Aliyah “You come home late again and we told you not to leave this house, and you sink in back hurt with a boy?”

 “Uh….” Jake didn’t say anything he new this was bad “You better start talking” Alexandra didn’t know what to say oh I found my lost twin and your not my real family and of ya I have powers just by thinking about it Alexandra thought she was losing it.

  “I’m sorry Mrs. Kingston it was my fought Alexandra was just helping me out I’m kind of the new kid here and my patents died not to long ago and I didn’t have a place to live so she been helping me out” Jake saw Alexandra starting to weak so he sat her on her bed “You ok”

 “Uh… ya”

 “I’m sorry and who are you?” said Aliyah crossing her arms “I’m Jake Blackwell” he reached out his hand and she just stared at it “You shake it”

  “Oh I know what you do with it” Jake put his hand down “But it still doesn’t explained why she lied and why she’s hurt?” Dam Jake was stuck so he had to think fast. “Well…. I’m waiting I don’t have all night”

  “Well she thought you guys wouldn’t let me live her so she didn’t tell any one and she’s hurt because I was thinking for trying out for the football team and she was helping me out and I kind of tattled her and she got hurt”

  “So you hurt my daughter?” well when you say it that way it sounded bad in Jake mind. Alexandra didn’t know what to say or do Jake was sticking up for her and taking the blame. “Uh… ya” “It’s this true Alex” “Yes” “Ok well both of you are grounded until your birthday Alex. You will sleep in the 2end floor guest floor guest room so where I can hear you if you try to leave and come here”.

 Jake looked at Alexandra and smiled and left “I’m so disappointed in you” Aliyah left and shut the door Alexandra laid her head down on the bed she was to tried to think about how her mom and dad felt all she could think about was Jasper ok and what happen in her dream she couldn’t believe Jake new the whole time and didn’t say any thing.

39

 The next morning Alexandra took a cold quick shower she didn’t feel like dressing up for school so she wearied a white T-shirt with some black sweatpants, and black flats she put her hair in a pony tail and took off her necklace she never took it off even when she was in the shower but to day was different she didn’t feel there was a reason to where it any more she put it in her jewel box and took her panda bag and went down stairs.

  Her mom was cooking breakfast and C.J was in the living room watching cartoons she took apple and said good bye to C.J before she left “Alexandra school doesn’t start of another hour why leave so soon?” said her mom “I’m going out for a run” she took her house keys and left Jake woke up and took a long cold shower when he was done he wearied some of the clothes Alexandra bought for him when we went down stairs all eyes where on him it was a wired award silence “Moring everyone”

  “Moring” said C.J walking past him to take seat on the kitchen table “Hungry?” said C.J “Thanks” C.J handed him a plate of pancakes “Here have a seat” C.J pulled out a sit for him “Wow your nothing like your sister”

  “Thank you” C.J smiled “I’m late, I’m late I got to go bye sweetie your dad will drop you off” Aliyah kissed C.J and left C.J and Jake were left alone when Jake was done he wash his plate and C.J “So…how long you new my sister”