Book Two: We Are Gods

Song by the script -this is love

Song by safetysuite-find away

54

"Hey Alex, Jake wake up"

"Eh..." Alexandra pulled the covers to her face.

"Hello wake up"

"Alex"

"Eh..."

"Can you tell your alarm to shut the hell up" said Jake.

"Hey!" they both got smack in the head with a pillow.

"Wake up!"

"I'm up" Both Alexandra and Jake said.

"Wake up!" both got hit.

"I'm up"

"Wake up!" both got hit.

"I'm up"

"Wake the hell up!" doddle hits.

"I'm up!" they both yelled and sat up from the bed and saw C.J

"Aw, come on C.J it's Saturday what do you want?" Jake said rubbing his eyes Alexandra moved her hair out of her face.

"Get dress both of you then meet us out back Jake your clothes are hanging on the bathroom door and yours to Alex in your room so hurry up or were stating without you" C.J said with a smile and left the room.

"What is that?" Jake said as he went into the bathroom to see what clothes C.J were talking about.

"What do you think this is for?" Jake came from the bathroom with tucks.

"It's called a tuck" said Alexandra as she got up from the bed.

"I know that but I mean if we're not going anywhere but the backyard why wear this?"

"I know and I don't care lets get this over with because I forgot to pack" Alexandra left the room to go take a shower when she was done she saw a dress on her bed is was long and had glitter everywhere and it and matching heels why not? Alexandra tried on the dress and it fit her surprise when she was done she did her hair and makeup.

"Alex is you done yet?" it was Jake knocking on the door.

"Almost"

"Can I come in I need help?" Alexandra got up to open the door and Jake walked in "Wow you look awesome" he said.

"Your not so bad yourself now what do you need help with?" he showed her his tie.

"Wow, it's sad when you have to ask your sister about things like this," she said with a laugh and fixed his tie.

"Well, I never really had a dad to help me with kind of thing. Oh not to tight"

After they were done they came downstairs and saw Nick, Aliyah and C.J all dress up wearing masked.

"What is this?" Jake asked.

"Are we going to some kind of party?" Alexandra asked.

"Here put these on" C.J gave them a mask Alexandra had on a butterfly mask and Jake had a tiger mask they both put the on.

"Ok now close your eyes and follow us" said Nick they lead them to the back yead.

"Ok now open," said Aliyah.

Alexandra and Jake both open their eyes and saw everyone outside all their friends and family they were balloons everywhere with streamers a long table with a huge plate of food a D.J and a present table.