Book Two: Family tree (Adonis and Alexandra)

40

 Alexandra was at the basket ball court she kept practicing on her shots until she missed.

“I thought I might find you here” Adonis picked up the ball and made a shot “Not bad” Alexandra smiled “So how you feeling?” Alexandra took the ball and kept making shots.

“I take that as a no?”

“Eh its not that its just” she kept shooting and shooting and she missed “Here let me help” he went behind her and hold her hands “What are y—“

“Relax” he whispered “Here take the ball” he hold her “All you have to do is hit the square”

“Duh that’s what I been doing”

“Shh”

“Did you just” Alexandra tried to pull away from him but he pulled her back.

“Dam you talk a lot relax I’m trying to help you. Now your thinking to much don’t think just shot forces and just let the ball fall” they jumped and she let go of the ball and it went in “Whoosh” Alexandra was impress she turned around.

“Thank you”

“Eh Thanks”

“Now was that so hard” he took her hand and spines her around “Eh ya I got to go” she let go of his hand and grabbed her stuff “Wait. Let me just buy you something to eat pleasure”

“I’m not hungry”

“Come on we don’t even have to get a bit we can just keep playing ball or just take a walk”

“Wow…fine” she through him the ball “What?”

“Lets play ball if I win you’ll leave me alone”

“And what do I get?”

“Uh…what you want?”

“A kiss”

“Cute but no”

“Fine dinner”

“Mk” the kept playing back in forth “Oh don’t quit on me yet” the score was 5 to 3 Alexandra stole the ball from him and made a slap dunk “Is that all you got” the sun was going down they both where sweating the score was 10 to 6 “Ok we all know who won here and its getting late” Adonis let go of the Ball and walked away.

 “Hey where are you going?”

“You said if you win I would leave you alone” Adonis walked away “Hey wait” Alexandra got her things and ran after him “Wait”

“What?” “I was just messing with you why don’t we go out for some ice cream”

“Oh so now you change your mind”

“Do you want to go or not” the went for a walk at the park. “So…..are you good friends with that guy?”

“Who”

“Uh...tall blonde takes every thing as a joke”

“Oh you mean Alolos”

“Who?” “His name means quick moving in Greek”

“Really?”

“Yup were from Italy”

“Wait all of you guys?”

“Yup my name is means handsome”

“Ha” Alexandra started to laugh she shouldn’t believe any one would name there son that “What so funny you think I’m ugly”