Book One (Living a lie) is any one safe? part 3

29

 “Knock Knock”

 “Ehh”

 “Moring princess” 

 “Eh. What time it is?”

 “8:30 and I have to be at work in 10min. so lets make this quick” Nick walk in the room and sat on the edge of Alexandra bed “Ok lets see” Alexandra stood up and “Let me see your arm” she took off the cast form her arm. He check her heart and blood presser “OK I’m going to need out to stretch out your arm for me baby” Alexandra slowly stretch her arm.

 “Ah ow”

“Oh ok”

 “What?”

 “It’s broken”

 “Oh really I didn’t know” she said rolling her eyes.

 “Very funny. But you want to know what’s funnier your can't do any sport for at lest 3weeks"

 “What!”

 “Yup” Nick got up from the bed and kissed her forehead “Sorry baby”

 “But dad what about track, and the basketball?”

 “Well I’m sorry but your arm is broken really badly when I come home I’m going to give you a cast ok until then I want you to stay away from sports or any thing physical” Nick left the room. “AHHHH” Alexandra put face down on the pillow and screamed Jake got scared from the noise.

 “What, what happen?” Jake quickly jumped off the chough it wasn't until she him that she realize her dad was just in the room and Jake was a sleep right across from them she thanked God that Nick didn't notice.

 “Jake” Alexandra yelled.

 “Ya” Alexandra looked down Jake followed her eyes “Oh my bad” Jake was wearing his boxers he quickly found he's pants on the floor and put them on“Sorry”

 “Yup that’s it were going shopping” Alexandra got up and open the curtains “Ah” Jake was almost blinded by the light. “Moring” said Alexandra “Moring” Jake fell on her bed “Aye off the bed”

 “What? The maid will make it”

 “This sucks” said Alexandra.

 “What, if you want me to get up then fine” Jake stood up “No not that” Alexandra fell on the bed and Jake laded next to her both facing the sealing “Ok then what is it?”

 “It’s just after everything that was happen”

 “What do you mean?” he asked.

 “You know this monster coming out of now here coming to attacked me and then out of no where you show up in my life, finding out just may be we might be brothers and sisters I just don’t understand any of this”

 “your not the only one since day one I found it had to believe that we could be twins I mean look at us different eyes and different sink color”

 “Ya. What do you think are real mom and dad are?”

 “I don’t know” he let out a sligh.

 “I just hope one day if we do get to see them and they have a huge answer all of if this” she answered.

 “Ya” Alexandra turned her head “Its 9:00 now everyone might of left all ready. We should get going” Alexandra got up from the bed. She went in to the bath room and took a shower “Aye Alex what did your dad say about this?”